ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced Strix Impact, a wired optical gaming mouse with a lightweight and ergonomic ambidextrous design optimized for multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) games. Built with the essential qualities of lightness, speed, comfort, and durability that MOBA gamers need to triumph and have fun during marathon sessions, ROG Strix Impact is a reliable and effective gaming weapon.
Lightweight, ambidextrous gaming mouse offers a comfortable, ergonomic design, Aura Sync RGB lighting, and durable build quality
Flexible customization options available in the intuitive ROG Armoury software let gamers change different aspects of the operation of ROG Strix Impact, and ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting lets them express their personal style and synchronize lighting with other Aura-enabled products.
ROG Strix Impact is built to last with durable Omron switches that are rated to 50 million clicks. Thoughtful design details include a DPI switch and indicator to adjust tracking speed on-the-fly, and a low-friction, drag-free cable for fast, easy movement.
- Wired optical gaming mouse has a lightweight and ergonomic ambidextrous design optimized for multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) games
- Customizable ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting lets gamers express their personal style
- Durable build quality with 50-million-click Omron switches enables ROG Strix Impact to withstand the rigors of marathon gaming
Lightweight and ergonomic ambidextrous design
ROG Strix Impact was designed with input from pro gamers to ensure it meets the needs of even the most demanding players. The lightweight design - it weighs just 91 grams excluding the cable -reduces strain on the wrist and arm during long gaming sessions, while increasing movement speed. Its ergonomic shape is comfortable to hold and use with any grip type, and its ambidextrous design makes it equally suited to both right- and left-handed gamers.
Adding to comfort and usability, the left and right mouse buttons on ROG Strix Impact are separate from the mouse body, reducing the force and travel distance required for each click and providing a more tactile button response.
Flexible customization options
ROG Strix Impact comes with the intuitive ROG Armoury software to give gamers complete control over the mouse's operation, including creating button mappings, tweaking performance settings, and saving mouse profiles. Additionally, ROG Armoury lets gamers customize the look of ROG Strix Impact with RGB lighting in a choice of over 16 million colors and multiple lighting effects to show their own gaming style and personality. Together with ASUS Aura Sync and ROG Sync, gamers can synchronize ROG Strix Impact's lighting effects with other Aura-enabled products to create a system with stunning, unified lighting themes.
Durable construction and attention to detail
ROG Strix Impact is built with durable, high-quality Omron switches that have an industry-leading 50-million-click lifespan - 30 million clicks more than normal Omron switches - to ensure it withstands even the most intense gaming session and will provide years of dependable service.
ROG Strix Impact also includes thoughtful design details that further improve its performance and usability. A DPI switch lets gamers make on-the-fly sensitivity adjustments to suit different gaming scenarios without the need to open a separate software window and take themselves out of the action. A DPI indicator lets them know what the current setting is with just a quick glance. ROG Strix Impact also has a low-friction cable with a specialized rubber coating that reduces cable friction and snagging for increased speed and easy movement, and an angled cable attachment point to minimize cord drag.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
ASUS ROG Strix Impact will be available from mid March in Australia. Please contact myself for further information.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017