Noctua today presented three special-edition models of its award-winning quiet CPU coolers. The new SE-AM4 versions of the NH-D15, NH-U12S and NH-L9x65 are dedicated premium-quality solutions for the new AM4 socket of AMD's upcoming Ryzen architecture. Whereas the NH-L9x65 SE-AM4 is tailored for compact systems and the NH-U12S SE-AM4 offers an excellent balance of performance and compatibility, the NH-D15 SE-AM4 provides maximum cooling performance for overclockers and silent enthusiasts.
"AMD's Ryzen architecture promises exciting possibilities for various applications and the NH-D15, NH-U12S and NH-L9x65 are some of our most popular models, so it was a natural choice to create dedicated special editions for the new platform," says Roland Mossig (Noctua CEO). "Each of these coolers has received more than 100 awards and recommendations from international websites and magazines, so we're confident that the SE-AM4 special editions will be a great choice for anything from compact ITX builds to overclocked gaming rigs."
With its supreme capacity at extreme heat loads, the NH-D15 SE-AM4 allows overclockers to push their AM4 systems to the limit and silent enthusiasts to run the fans at super-low speeds. By contrast, the NH-L9x65 SE-AM4 features a highly compact design and low profile, which makes it ideal for cooling lower TDP AM4 CPUs in HTPC or Small Form Factor cases. The mid-sized single tower NH-U12S SE-AM4 provides an excellent balance of efficiency, quietness and compatibility.
All three models feature the new SecuFirm2 system for AM4, which has been tailor-designed for the new socket in order to ensure optimal compatibility, perfect contact pressure and easy, straightforward installation. Two different sets of mounting bars allow users to choose the orientation of the cooler according to their preferences in order to ensure optimal alignment with the airflow path inside the case.
Thanks to Noctua's state-of-the-art NF-A15, NF-F12 and NF-A9x14 PWM fans that support fully automatic speed control and come with additional Low-Noise Adaptors, the new SE-AM4 models run remarkably quietly and are especially suited for highly noise-sensitive users aiming for near-silent operation. Topped off with Noctua's proven NT-H1 thermal compound and a full 6-year manufacturer's warranty, the NH-D15 SE-AM4, NH-U12S SE-AM4 and NH-L9x65 SE-AM4 form complete premium-quality solutions that represent a deluxe choice for elite-class AM4 builds.
Prices and availability
All three models are currently shipping and will be available shortly. The suggested retail prices are as follows:
- NH-D15 SE-AM4: EUR 89.90/USD 99.90
- NH-U12S SE-AM4: EUR 59.90/USD 64.90
- NH-L9x65 SE-AM4: EUR 44.90/USD 52.90
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017