ASUS today announced Designo Curve MX34VQ, a 34-inch Ultra-Wide QHD (3440 x 1440) curved monitor with a 21:9 aspect ratio for panoramic viewing. It features an ultra-high contrast ratio for truly lifelike visuals with brighter whites, deeper blacks and amazingly vivid colors. The 1800R curvature panel delivers a wider field of view, resulting in a more immersive and comfortable viewing experience. MX34VQ features ASUS SonicMaster audio technology, co-developed by Harman Kardon, for home-theater-quality audio. In addition, it has a Qi wireless charger built into its base. Designo Curve MX34VQ has won several awards, including the 2016 Good Design and 2017 CES Innovation awards.
34-inch Ultra-Wide QHD (3440 x 1440) curved monitor with a 21:9 aspect ratio and built-in Qi wireless charging
- 34-inch Ultra-Wide QHD (3440 x 1440) curved monitor with a 21:9 aspect ratio for panoramic viewing, and high contrast ratio for truly lifelike images
- Every point on the 1800R curvature panel is equidistant to the viewer's eyes for an immersive viewing experience
- Built-in Qi wireless charging and dual 8-watt speakers with integrated ASUS SonicMaster audio technology, co-developed by Harman Kardon
1800R curvature display for more immersive viewing
ASUS Designo Curve MX34VQ is a 34-inch display with an Ultra-Wide QHD (3440 x 1440) panel that provides viewers with highly-detailed visuals. Ultra-Wide QHD has a 2.5 times (2.5X) higher resolution than Full HD, resulting in more detailed visuals and 35% more onscreen space for efficient multi-tasking.
The optimal curvature of the 1800R screen creates a wider field of view, making the screen seem larger and more immersive than a flat screen of the same size. The panel curvature of the display ensures every point is equidistant to the user's eyes to ensure a comfortable viewing experience.
Designo Curve MX34VQ features 178-degree wide-view technology across its both horizontal and vertical planes so there's no color shift when viewed from extreme positions. It also features an ultra-high 3000:1 contrast ratio to deliver the brightest white and deepest black hues.
Convenient Qi wireless charging
Designo Curve MX34VQ features a transparent base with a built-in Qi wireless charging pad. This charges Qi-compatible devices automatically the moment they are placed onto the charging pad. The base has built-in LEDs and emits an aurora-like glow during charging.
Designo Curve MX34VQ features dual 8-watt speakers that deliver premium home-theater-quality audio thanks to ASUS SonicMaster audio technology, co-developed by Harman Kardon, a leader in infotainment and professional audio.
ASUS Eye Care technology
Designo Curve MX34VQ has undergone stringent performance tests and is certified by TUV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services, to be flicker-free and to emit low levels of blue light.
ASUS Eye Care features the ASUS Blue Light Filter and ASUS Flicker-Free technologies. The ASUS Blue Light Filter protects viewers from harmful blue light; it has four different filter settings that can be easily accessed in the onscreen display (OSD) menu. ASUS Flicker-Free technology also helps reduce onscreen flicker for a more comfortable viewing experience.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
ASUS Designo Curve MX34VQ will be available from late February in Australia. Estimated launching RRP will be AUD$1499.00.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes