SILICON POWER Announces Major Brand Name - Model Specific Memory Module Series
(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power officially announces Model Specific Memory Series for use on major brand name PCs such as Acer, ASUS, HP, IBM, Mac, DELL, FUJITSU, TOSHIBA, NEC, etc for ultimate compatibility. The Model Specific Memory module is available in desktop, laptop and server computer variants corresponding to various computer models. When a new brand name computer model is released, Silicon Power will analyze the newly released model and carefully pick the flash module that will be used to produce the memory modules for this new model. The end result is a memory module specifically produced for your computer model that has been through stringent compatibility and stability tests.
Choosing Silicon Power's Model Specific Memory module is the way to go when it comes to brand name computers. To squeeze every last drop of potential out of your computer, users can match their brand name computer model to a Silicon Power Model Specific Memory for ultra stability and maximum compatibility!
Silicon Power's Model Specific Memory Series is customer oriented and meets the needs of customers. For the ease of customers, Silicon Power has hosted a site to search for a Model Specific Memory that is dedicated for your computer. Entering your corresponding computer model number, the search engine will give you a Silicon Power Model Specific Memory that is right for you without the hassle of testing and worrying about compatibility issues yourself. In addition to the search engine site, should you come across any other memory related issues, please do not hesitate to contact Silicon Power's TechSupport.
Silicon Power's - Model Specific Memory Series are in compliance with European's RoHS standards and comes with a Lifetime warranty. It is the best choice for memory buyers!
Note: Acer, ASUS, HP, IBM, Mac, DELL, FUJITSU, TOSHIBA, NEC are logos of their respective owners.
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products.
At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- The Division on PC is held back, as it would be 'unfair' to consoles
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance