SILICON POWER Announces Major Brand Name - Model Specific Memory Module Series
(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power officially announces Model Specific Memory Series for use on major brand name PCs such as Acer, ASUS, HP, IBM, Mac, DELL, FUJITSU, TOSHIBA, NEC, etc for ultimate compatibility. The Model Specific Memory module is available in desktop, laptop and server computer variants corresponding to various computer models. When a new brand name computer model is released, Silicon Power will analyze the newly released model and carefully pick the flash module that will be used to produce the memory modules for this new model. The end result is a memory module specifically produced for your computer model that has been through stringent compatibility and stability tests.
Choosing Silicon Power's Model Specific Memory module is the way to go when it comes to brand name computers. To squeeze every last drop of potential out of your computer, users can match their brand name computer model to a Silicon Power Model Specific Memory for ultra stability and maximum compatibility!
Silicon Power's Model Specific Memory Series is customer oriented and meets the needs of customers. For the ease of customers, Silicon Power has hosted a site to search for a Model Specific Memory that is dedicated for your computer. Entering your corresponding computer model number, the search engine will give you a Silicon Power Model Specific Memory that is right for you without the hassle of testing and worrying about compatibility issues yourself. In addition to the search engine site, should you come across any other memory related issues, please do not hesitate to contact Silicon Power's TechSupport.
Silicon Power's - Model Specific Memory Series are in compliance with European's RoHS standards and comes with a Lifetime warranty. It is the best choice for memory buyers!
Note: Acer, ASUS, HP, IBM, Mac, DELL, FUJITSU, TOSHIBA, NEC are logos of their respective owners.
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products.
At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 launching sometime between April 2016 and March 2017
- DICE and EA tease Mirror's Edge 2 for early 2016
- Fox renews 'The Simpsons' for another two years
- Samsung launches PRO Plus and EVO Plus memory cards with 4K in mind
- NVIDIA offers GTX 900 series "Two Times the Adventure" game bundle
- Is it possible to upgrade Gigabyte bios setup GUI?
- Patriot Memory Ignite M2 480GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Asus RT-N56U disconnecting every hour
- Supermicro X10DRX (Intel C612) Server Motherboard Review
- Tomorrow, the Bungie team will continue to roll out information for the upcoming Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves
- Samsung Announces PRO Plus and EVO Plus Memory Cards
- Giada Launches Compact i200 Mini-PC for Thin Client, Enterprise and Industrial Applications
- Online Gaming to Fuel $150bn Digital Content Market by 2019, Finds Juniper Research
- Nokia published its corporate responsibility report for 2014