SILICON POWER Announces Major Brand Name - Model Specific Memory Module Series
(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power officially announces Model Specific Memory Series for use on major brand name PCs such as Acer, ASUS, HP, IBM, Mac, DELL, FUJITSU, TOSHIBA, NEC, etc for ultimate compatibility. The Model Specific Memory module is available in desktop, laptop and server computer variants corresponding to various computer models. When a new brand name computer model is released, Silicon Power will analyze the newly released model and carefully pick the flash module that will be used to produce the memory modules for this new model. The end result is a memory module specifically produced for your computer model that has been through stringent compatibility and stability tests.
Choosing Silicon Power's Model Specific Memory module is the way to go when it comes to brand name computers. To squeeze every last drop of potential out of your computer, users can match their brand name computer model to a Silicon Power Model Specific Memory for ultra stability and maximum compatibility!
Silicon Power's Model Specific Memory Series is customer oriented and meets the needs of customers. For the ease of customers, Silicon Power has hosted a site to search for a Model Specific Memory that is dedicated for your computer. Entering your corresponding computer model number, the search engine will give you a Silicon Power Model Specific Memory that is right for you without the hassle of testing and worrying about compatibility issues yourself. In addition to the search engine site, should you come across any other memory related issues, please do not hesitate to contact Silicon Power's TechSupport.
Silicon Power's - Model Specific Memory Series are in compliance with European's RoHS standards and comes with a Lifetime warranty. It is the best choice for memory buyers!
Note: Acer, ASUS, HP, IBM, Mac, DELL, FUJITSU, TOSHIBA, NEC are logos of their respective owners.
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products.
At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- ADATA unleashes XPG SX9000 NVMe M.2 SSD: 2.8GB/sec reads
- AMD's new driver for Vega, improves mining performance
- Battlegrounds hits 7 million players, 617K concurrent
- Galaxy Note9 might be able to tell if you're drunk
- The Note8 looks stunning in the new Deep Sea Blue color
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes