Nintendo Switch launches around the world on March 3, but fans can play it weeks before that date by visiting the Nintendo booth (No. 11255) at PAX South in San Antonio, Texas.
Visitors Get Hands-On Time with Top Nintendo Switch Games
Nintendo Switch launches around the world on March 3, but fans can play it weeks before that date by visiting the Nintendo booth (No. 11255) at PAX South in San Antonio, Texas. Nintendo is bringing its revolutionary home gaming system and many fun games to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center from Jan. 27 to Jan. 29 during the annual video game convention. The interactive booth is open to anyone with a PAX South badge, and will let attendees experience several Nintendo Switch games, including The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, 1-2-Switch, Snipperclips: Cut it out, together!, Splatoon 2, ARMS, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Bomberman R from Konami Digital Entertainment and Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers from CAPCOM.
The main stage at the Nintendo booth will feature hands-on time with different Nintendo Switch games. But instead of a traditional booth setup, these games can be experienced in creative environments that show off the unique functionality of the Nintendo Switch system.
For example, games can be played in the cross-section of an airplane to show how easy it is to take Nintendo Switch with you anywhere. Other games will be set up in a living room to highlight that Nintendo Switch is also a home gaming system that can be played on a TV. In addition to all the awesome Nintendo Switch experiences, the main stage at the Nintendo booth will feature hosted competitions, live demonstrations, video presentations and other fun Nintendo surprises.
"We absolutely love bringing our games and systems directly to the fans, and PAX South is a great venue to do just that," said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America's Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. "PAX South will be one of the first opportunities for fans to try out Nintendo Switch before it launches on March 3."
PAX South runs Jan. 27-29 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center at 900 E. Market St., San Antonio, TX 78205. Nintendo's interactive booth (No. 11255) is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day.
For more information about Nintendo Switch, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch/.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology