Team Group proudly announces the DRAM gaming series flagship, T-FORCE XTREEM 3733 module completed the overall highest frequency for DDR5260.8MHz as the world record currently. This amazing record was done by well-known Thailand power user, Mr. Audigy (Mr. Krittanan Nanta) by using T-FORCE XTREEM DDR3733 module pair with the Limited edition ASRock Z170M OC Formula motherboard cooled by liquid nitrogen.
The world record this time for T-FORCE XTREEM is also the first one ever in the world to cross over DDR 5200MHz barrier, meanwhile, HWBOT, a ultimate overclocking challenge site, has also listed this historic record certainly as well as verified by CPUZ database already.
T-FORCE XTREEM is well-designed by Team Group Inc., design team of Product Development Department using top notch aluminum extrusion process and CNC machining. The unique trench design with minimalist style as well as high quality brushed finish is able to increase the cooling area and overall cooling efficiency.
Moreover, T-FORCE XTREEM insist of using hand screened high quality sorted Samsung IC to make every single module to promise the good overclockability and durability which will need to pass multiple rigorous internal factory tests. The line up for T-FORCE XTREEM start from DDR 3466, 3600, 3733, 3866, all the way up to 4000MHz, definitely will satisfy all the hardcore gamer and powerful overclockers. No matter reliability or overclockability, T-FORCE XTREEM will give the best performance and bring more stunning world records.
T-FORCE XTREEM http://www.teamgroupinc.com/en/product/T-Force/XTREEM
As a leading provider of memory storage products and mobile applications to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroupinc.com or FB https://www.Facebook.com/teamgroupinc
About Team Group
As a leading provider of memory storage products and mobile applications to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw or Follow our Facebook page: http://www.Facebook.com/teamgroupinc or on Twitter.com/TeamGroupTech
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Anno 1800 is Blue Byte's new game
- The most anticipated phone of the year is here - Note8
- Xbox owners can pre-download Xbox One X 4K textures
- ARK cross-platform play on PS4 and PC BLOCKED by Sony
- Microsoft builds its own AI hardware: Project Brainwave
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience