Leading interactive entertainment publisher and developer, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., announces DARK SOULS III: The Ringed City, the final downloadable content expansion for DARK SOULS III, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.'s fastest selling title in history. This new adventure has players chasing after the Slave Knight Gael to the literal end of the world as he searches for the Dark Soul of Humanity. DARK SOULS III: The Ringed City will be available for download on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and PC via STEAM on March 28, 2017.
At the close of the Age of Fire, as the world ends and all lands converge upon themselves, a lone adventurer descends into the madness of the earth and uncovers the secrets of the past. As players make their way to the fabled Ringed City they will encounter ancient beasts, a new cast of characters teetering on the edge of insanity, new armor, weapons, magic, and at the bottom of it all, a long lost city filled with new horrors for players to overcome.
"DARK SOULS III: The Ringed City brings players toe-to-claw against massive beasts in a twisted descent into the bowels of the end of the world," said Jason Enos, Director of Brand and Latin American Marketing for BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
"FromSoftware has crafted visually arresting environments that evoke a sense of destroyed beauty and nail biting encounters that will leave players breathless for more."
DARK SOULS III: The Ringed City will be available for $14.99 digitally on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and PC via STEAM on March 28, 2017.
The game is rated "M" for Mature by the ESRB. DARK SOULS III: Ashes of Ariandel is currently available digitally for $14.99 on the same systems. A season pass for DARK SOULS III, which includes access to Ashes of Ariandel and The Ringed City, is available for purchase digitally for $24.99.
To learn more about BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.'s other products go to:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4