Leading interactive entertainment publisher and developer, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., announces DARK SOULS III: The Ringed City, the final downloadable content expansion for DARK SOULS III, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.'s fastest selling title in history. This new adventure has players chasing after the Slave Knight Gael to the literal end of the world as he searches for the Dark Soul of Humanity. DARK SOULS III: The Ringed City will be available for download on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and PC via STEAM on March 28, 2017.
At the close of the Age of Fire, as the world ends and all lands converge upon themselves, a lone adventurer descends into the madness of the earth and uncovers the secrets of the past. As players make their way to the fabled Ringed City they will encounter ancient beasts, a new cast of characters teetering on the edge of insanity, new armor, weapons, magic, and at the bottom of it all, a long lost city filled with new horrors for players to overcome.
"DARK SOULS III: The Ringed City brings players toe-to-claw against massive beasts in a twisted descent into the bowels of the end of the world," said Jason Enos, Director of Brand and Latin American Marketing for BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
"FromSoftware has crafted visually arresting environments that evoke a sense of destroyed beauty and nail biting encounters that will leave players breathless for more."
DARK SOULS III: The Ringed City will be available for $14.99 digitally on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and PC via STEAM on March 28, 2017.
The game is rated "M" for Mature by the ESRB. DARK SOULS III: Ashes of Ariandel is currently available digitally for $14.99 on the same systems. A season pass for DARK SOULS III, which includes access to Ashes of Ariandel and The Ringed City, is available for purchase digitally for $24.99.
To learn more about BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.'s other products go to:
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017