Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcend), a leading manufacturer of industrial-grade products, proudly presents the industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive. Positioned between its SLC and MLC NAND flash offerings, Transcend's exclusive SuperMLC technology is a cost-effective solution that offers performance close to that of SLC NAND flash. Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1 specifications, the JetFlash 740 boasts excellent performance and endurance at affordable prices, making it ideal for demanding industrial grade applications.
Blazing-Fast Performance up to 120MB/s
Drawing on the strengths of both Single-Level Cell (SLC) and Multi-Level Cell (MLC) NAND flash, Transcend has developed SuperMLC technology by reprogramming the two bits per cell of MLC into one bit per cell, greatly boosting performance. Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1 specifications, the transfer speeds of Transcend's JetFlash 740 USB flash drive can reach up to 120MB/s read and 90MB/s write, double those of MLC flash chips. Transcend's SuperMLC technology is a great match for industrial applications that demand quality comparable to SLC NAND flash at a cost-effective price.
Excellent Endurance, Reliable Resistance
Transcend's JetFlash 740 USB flash drive offers an excellent level of endurance, delivering up to 30,000 P/E cycles*, ten times that of MLC NAND flash. Using innovative COB (Chip on Board) technology and housed in a high-quality metallic casing, the JetFlash 740 offers great vibration, dust, and splash resistance while remaining compact, ideal for stable, efficient data transfers in harsh industrial environments.
Transcend's JetFlash 740 USB flash drive is available in 4GB to 32GB capacities and backed by Transcend's Two-year Limited Warranty.
*Note: Performance may vary by testing environment and methods. Please refer to Transcend website for more detailed information.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4