AOC, a worldwide leader in monitor display technology, today announces the AOC 16" class USB-C Monitor (I1601FWUX), with USB 3.1 Type-C connection, the latest version of USB to access data. The USB-C Monitor is ultra slim (8.5 mm) and features 1920x1080 full HD resolution and a Wide Viewing Angle IPS panel.
It also features Low Blue Light software to decrease harmful blue light by controlling color temperature without sacrificing color accuracy. The monitor receives both its power and video signal via a single USB-C cable for plug-and-play connection. This means it does not require a separate power cord and video cable, so you have one less cord to worry about. It is ultra-lightweight and slim for maximum portability, making it perfect for displaying business presentations or adding a second monitor to your laptop or desktop for increased productivity. The Mac and PC Compatible USB-C Monitor is the perfect solution for the frequent traveler who needs to pack multiple displays, as it easily fits into a suitcase and comes with a Smart Cover that doubles as a multi-stand to go from landscape to portrait view mode with auto-pivot. It will be available for $199 MSRP in Q2 2017 at retailers nationwide.
USB Type-C technology allows for bi-directional power and reversible plug orientation since both ends of the cable are the same. Additionally, it can plug in "upside down" since it will work any way you plug it in.
The AOC 16" USB-C Monitor with its foldable smart cover that doubles as a multi-stand is ideal for viewing in landscape or portrait mode. Landscape mode is ideal for presentations and Excel sheets, while the Portrait mode conveniently gives you an easy vertical view of your instant messaging programs, infographics, or web search results. This monitor has a unique auto-pivot feature that automatically adjusts the image per the display's orientation, so you will never have to change settings as you switch between landscape and portrait mode.
AOC is the world's largest manufacturer of LCD/LED monitors and HDTVs. With more than 60 years of design and manufacturing experience, AOC has earned a reputation for selling user-friendly, technologically advanced monitors, TVs and multi-functional displays. Every aspect of AOC's global business focuses on the development of products that fit seamlessly into consumers' digital lifestyle. For more information, please visit us.aoc.com. Connect with AOC on Facebook at Facebook.com/AOCAmericas and on Twitter at Twitter.com/aocusa.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4