Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, would like to invite all friends, media representatives, colleagues, and customers to visit its booth at CES 2017 to glimpse its upcoming products. Lian Li will be displaying several high-end new PC enclosures, including a new O-series case, known for their large sheets of gorgeous tempered glass, as well as a brand-new standing computer desk chassis. Stop by booth #53423 located at Tech West in the Sands Expo Hall G, Level 1 for an early look at Lian Li's latest products!
Showcase Includes New Dual-System DK-05 Desk and the All-New PC-O12 Chassis
The New Pinnacle of PC Desks: The DK-05
The cornerstone of Lian Li's CES booth this year is its all-new standing desk chassis. Taking lessons from the DK-04, this next standing desk features an updated design accommodating dual systems. Want to consolidate a file server and gaming computer into a beautiful aluminum and tempered glass desk? This chassis makes it possible.
Open up PC Builds with the New O-Series Case
The upcoming PC-O12 takes the O-series to a new level, with tempered glass on three sides of the chassis. This next O-series case endeavors to separate the VGA card and motherboard in order to highlight both like never before. The PC-O12 is a new way to showcase enthusiast-level custom PC builds.
Lian Li's Booth Location:
Lian Li will be located at Tech West in the Sands Expo Hall G, Level 1, at Booth #53423.
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed (*conditions apply). To learn more about Lian Li, please visit their website at http://www.lian-li.com/. You can also visit them on Facebook or follow them on Instagram: @LianLiHQ
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ARK cross-platform play on PS4 and PC BLOCKED by Sony
- Microsoft builds its own AI hardware: Project Brainwave
- HP Omen X gaming notebook: GTX 1080, 120Hz LCD, more
- Final Fantasy XV doesn't need 170GB HDD space on PC
- Bungie couldn't get Destiny 2 to hit 60FPS on consoles
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience