Lian-Li launches the PC-C33 & PC-C34F Multimedia HTPC Chassis
20 March 2009, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the PC-C33 & PC-C34F HTPC chassis. Both have slender profile form factors to blend in with audio and DVD equipment but stand out because of their unique offerings like the 2.4G wireless remote sensor, innovative HDD access and options as well as supremely quiet cooling capabilities. The PC-C33 stands at 425 x 168 x 460mm (W, H, D), while the slightly larger PC-C34F stands at 432mm x 168mm x427mm (W,H,D). These classic chassis have the traditional Lian Li brushed black anodized aluminum appearance, with the PC-C34F having a front mounted lockable HDD cage with a hot swap HDD capability with support for up to 4x 3.5"HDD's. While both have space for 4x 3.5"HDD's. In addition, there are two ODD bays and support for seven expansion slots.
Unique Profile HTPC Chassis
The PC-C33 and PC-34F will both support a micro-ATX and ATX form factor. Both cases are hand-made with Lian Li's traditional care and attention to detail. The diamond cut lines to create the elegant profile seen on both chassis' front panels give the HTPC chassis a sense of style. The solid structure is all aluminum, offering significant cooling functions over standard steel cases, while adding a sleek and superior aspect of elegance. In addition the front mounted I/O ports, include 4x USB 2.0, 1x Firewire 1394, 1x E-SATA, as well as HD+AC97 Audio options.In addition, the acrylic window for the 2.4G wireless remote sensor enhances your HTPC experience.
Smooth Airflow and Silent
Lian Li attention to detail is evident throughout with special anti-vibration spring clips to prevent the panels from rattling, while special rubber grommets support the HDD's mounted in their bays. The PC-C33 has 2x80mm exhaust ball-bearing fan@1200RPM, with one 140mm ball-bearing fans @1200RPM drawing air into the chassis from the vent holes on the side of the case. The PC-C34F has a 140mm Fan@900RPM intake on the left hand side of the case , and a 80mm fan@1500RPM exhaust.The copious open vents around the case improve airflow and assist the aluminum chassis in cooling down the warmest components inside.
Quality and Craftsmanship
Like all Lian Li products, these HTPC Multimedia Chassis have the finely honed finish to prevent sharp edges, while the structure has been hand-crafted to create the extra attention to detail prevalent in Lian Li chassis. The minimalist design allows the case to fit in with any decor. The special rubber padded metal stands are superior quality reduce vibration. The internals are modular, so components can be pre-fitted and then installed in stages, allowing an organized and structural design for your DIY HTPC Home Theatre system. Tool-less thumb screws keep the case top panel attached, while a structural support bar adds strength to the case design. Everything is designed to comply with Intel Standards for maximum compatibility. The essence of Lian-Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality is the customization which includes a whole host of optional extras that can be purchased to add more features to an already feature rich product.
For more details on features and extras available for the Lian Li PC-C33
For more details on features and extras available for the Lian Li PC-C34F
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Availability: Arriving at your local distributor end of May.
Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price:
Lian Li PC-C33: USD160+VAT
Lian Li PC-C34F: USD255+VAT
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines