LucidSound, innovators of premium gaming audio hardware, announced today that it will offer officially-licensed audio products for Xbox One and Xbox One S.
New Range of Licensed Products Expected to Begin Shipping in 2017
A new name in gaming audio, LucidSound began shipping their first gaming headset in March 2016 and has gone on to launch three distinctive products, each acclaimed for their uncompromising focus on audio quality and innovative control.
"The Xbox brand is synonymous with premium gaming and delivering experiences unmatched in interactive entertainment. We can now specifically develop and engineer audio products for the Xbox family of devices, and couldn't be prouder to be partnering with Microsoft to deliver the next generation of audio to eager fans," said Chris Von Huben, CEO of LucidSound.
"The LucidSound range of products have captured the imagination of gamers, distinguishing themselves from competitors through modern aesthetics, innovative controls and unrivalled audio performance. We're excited to take our expertise to the Xbox audience and believe that today's announcement will be a major source of growth for our company in the years ahead."
LucidSound currently ship three gaming headsets, the LS30 Wireless Universal Gaming Headset, the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset and the newly released LS40 Wireless Surround Universal Gaming Headset. The new range of licensed Xbox audio products will offer features tailored to the Xbox gamer with further details expected later this year.
LucidSound is committed to designing premium quality audio products for gamers. Every team member of LucidSound hails from a gaming audio background with a vision to deliver world-class audio to the interactive entertainment sector. Uncompromising in its insistence for audio excellence, the Company crafts audio products specifically for the needs of gamers and everyday life. Strikingly different in appearance from traditional gaming hardware, the LucidSound family of products unlock the emotion and intensity of modern gaming audio, elevating the experience for gamers everywhere.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017