Thermaltake, a leading brand in PC cooling solutions, today introduced Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant Black, the latest in a series of C1000 non-transparent coolants that Thermaltake has launched since 2016.
Highlight features on the new coolant are same as the other members in the C1000 Opaque coolant family (red/green/blue/orange/yellow/white/purple), such as made in Germany, virtually odorless, non-flammable, fully biodegradable, excellent cooling performance and easy bottle filler design, but it's the first pure black coolant on the market. Users can also choose Pacific radiator series, Pacific reservoir & pump series, Pacific W4 RGB CPU water block, Pacific 16mm OD and 12mm OD fittings and PETG tubes to customize their liquid cooling system!
The new Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant Black is celebrating its launch at Thermaltake CES 2017 held at the Venetian Hotel Titian 2303 Suite from January 5th (Thu) to 8th (Sun). The C1000 Opaque Coolant Black is now available to order at TT Premium (http://ttpremium.com/) and select resellers.
Further information from Thermaltake at CES 2017 is available on our dedicated CES 2017 website: http://ces2017.thermaltake.com/
Where to Buy:
Features of Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant Black:
German-Made Anti-Corrosive Solution
Being non-flammable, the Opaque Black is a ready-to-use cooling solution with at least 3 years shelf life in airtight containers, providing great performance while preventing the entire cooling system - copper, brass, nickel, and aluminum - from corrosion. Additionally, it can be used with the water temperature between 165ÃƒÂ¢"Ã†'(Boiling Point) and -20ÃƒÂ¢"Ã†'(Freeze Point).
Readily Biodegradable Material
The Opaque Black is classified in water hazard class 1 (low-rate endangering) according to German water hazard regulations. This means that the coolant is easily biodegradable.
Easy Bottle Filler Design
Designed with easy bottle filler, users can fill the coolant into all systems easily through the spout.
The Opaque Black is capable of being used in all PC liquid cooling systems. Featuring anti-freezing, anti-rusting, and water scale prevention, the C1000 non-transparent coolant delivers great thermal efficiency and further reduce the temperature of the system.
For more details on Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant Black, please visit: http://www.thermaltake.com/Cooler/Liquid_Cooler_/Coolant/C_00002972/C1000_Opaque_Coolant_Black_/design.htm
Thermaltake official website and community websites:
Thermaltake official website:http://www.thermaltake.com
Thermaltake Tt Community:http://community.thermaltake.com/
Thermaltake product video link:http://www.YouTube.com/user/Thermaltakereview
Thermaltake Facebook Fan Page:https://www.Facebook.com/ThermaltakeInc
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to Spring 2018
- FF14: Stormblood's job level-up potions cost $25
- LG announces rugged smartphone - X Venture
- Destiny 2 replaces major subclasses and abilities
- Far Cry 5 isn't a Western, set in modern day Montana
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning