Tt eSPORTS, the energetic and powerful challenger announces the new VENTUS X Optical RGB gaming mouse. The brand new gaming mouse will also be revealed at Thermaltake CES 2017 held at the Venetian Hotel Titian 2303 Suite from January 5th (Thu) to 8th (Sun).
The VENTUS X is packed with the latest tech to meet the needs of hardcore gaming enthusiasts, it is equipped with a powerful PIXART PMW-3360 optical engine with up to 12,000 DPI options.
The addition of a two zone 16.8 million RGB color illumination in both static and pulse lighting effects adds stunning color to your gaming experience coupled with an innovative aerodynamically inspired design airflow ventilation system to provide enhanced cooling during your gaming sessions. Additionally, the use of both an ARM 32BIT controller and OMRON 20-million click rated switches provide lightning fast responses and durability when you need it most.
Further information from Thermaltake at CES 2017 is available on our dedicated CES 2017 website: http://ces2017.thermaltake.com/
16.8 Million Color Options with Stunning Lighting Effects
Add extra mood to all intense gaming sessions by adding RGB illumination with 16.8 million color options on 2 separate zones with stunning static, pulse and spectrum running lighting effects.
Aerodynamically Inspired Design
Aerodynamic honeycomb design with smart ergonomic construction enables the smooth passage of airflow from hand-to-mouse during gameplay; and creates an environment of breathability for enhanced movement and comfort during use, especially during periods extended gameplay.
Powerful PIXART PMW-3360 Optical Engine
Provides up to 12,000 DPI that offers superior tracking across the widest variety of surfaces. DPI can be adjusted on-the-fly to allow you to move with precision and pinpoint accuracy during gameplay.
Super Fast Performance and Enhanced Durability
Use of an ARM Based 32 Bit Microcontroller gives the VENTUS X Optical RGB lightning-fast processing power and speed to handle the most demanding of calculations, without compromising valuable computer resources. The use of Japanese branded OMRON switches provide a truly enhanced tactile response from each click; and with a 20 million click lifecycle and advanced matte coated finish, provides utmost comfort for long gaming sessions.
The VENTUS X Optical RGB is equipped with 256kb onboard memory and 6 programmable that can store up to 5 profiles for macro, DPI and lighting effect adjustment, which allows for easy to use plug and play convenience for different systems. Save and recall your favorite settings in an instant.
For more information on the VENTUS X Optical RGB, please visit: http://www.ttesports.com/productPage.aspx?p=246
VENTUS X Optical RGB video: https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=eATrp0Q6Cxs
The VENTUS X Optical RGB suggested price of USD 49.99.
Available now on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2it4kGs
Tt eSPORTS official website and community websites:
Tt eSPORTS official website: http://www.ttesports.com/
Tt eSPORTS product video link: http://www.YouTube.com/user/TteSports
Tt eSPORTS Facebook Fan Page: https://www.Facebook.com/TteSPORTS
Tt eSPORTS Instagram: http://instagram.com/ttesports
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ARK cross-platform play on PS4 and PC BLOCKED by Sony
- Microsoft builds its own AI hardware: Project Brainwave
- HP Omen X gaming notebook: GTX 1080, 120Hz LCD, more
- Final Fantasy XV doesn't need 170GB HDD space on PC
- Bungie couldn't get Destiny 2 to hit 60FPS on consoles
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience