HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., today announced its most advanced gaming headset to date, the HyperX Cloud Revolver S with plug-and-play Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound. HyperX has added Dolby Headphone technology into a new USB dongle that delivers high-end immersive audio at the touch of a button. HyperX Signature Memory Foam and a new wide headband design enhance comfort for endless hours of gameplay. The new premium headset also features multi-platform support, 50mm drivers and a noise cancelling microphone designed for use by professional gamers and eSports teams globally.
Cloud Revolver S Offers Gamers Immersive Dolby Experience with the Push of a Button - HyperX Plug and Play, No Software Required
With Dolby Headphone sound realism coupled with the same DNA inherent in HyperX award-winning Cloud Revolver headsets, Cloud Revolver S is designed for comfort and competitive performance with crisp sound and wide soundstage for FPS and 3D environment games. The Dolby Headphone 7.1 channel personal surround sound environment provides an immersive gaming experience - emulating cinema-like audio that puts gamers right in the middle of the action for gameplay advantage.
"The HyperX Cloud Revolver S headset delivers one-click premium sound, premium performance and premium comfort to pro gamers. Simply plug it in and one click later Dolby quality sound is instantly on," said HyperX. "Game, watch movies or listen to music with Cloud Revolver S to immerse yourself in cinema quality audio."
The Cloud Revolver S sound stage features unique design driver technology that allows gamers to visualisze sounds placed around them at different angles and distances. With three pre-set equalizer settings that separate boost, flat and vocals, each gamer can choose their favourite setting. Gamers will gain a competitive edge in FPS and 3D environment games by hearing opponents' locations more clearly and accurately than previously attainable.
More About the HyperX Revolver S
The Cloud Revolver S is designed to provide a premium gaming experience; additional features include:
- Dolby Surround Sound - New USB audio dongle for plug-and-play surround sound and built-in high quality sound card
- Developed by Gamers - Three Pre-set Equalizer Settings, independent volume and microphone mute buttons, and backlit LED to quickly check active modes
- New Design - Wider headband, matte black finish and HyperX Signature Memory Phone
- Premium Performance - No software or separate audio box required, unlike competing headsets
Additional HyperX Revolver S Specifications:
Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
Type: Circumaural, Closed back
Frequency response: 12Hz-28,000 Hz
Impedance: 30 ohms
Sound pressure level: 100.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
T.H.D.: < 2%
Input power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW
Weight with mic: 376g
Audio Control Box: 2.2m
PC extension cable: 2m
Headset: 3.5mm plug (4 pole)
Audio Control Box: USB
PC extension cable: 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
Element: Electret condenser microphone
Polar pattern: Bi-directional, Noise-canceling
Frequency response: 50Hz-18,000 Hz
Sensitivity: -44dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
Availability and Support
The Cloud Revolver S will be displayed at the 2017 International CES, Jan. 5-8, 2017 in Las Vegas and be available in mid February 2017, including a two-year limited warranty and HyperX's industry leading customer service and support.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology