snakebyte group, leading innovators of consumer electronics hardware, announced today a new range of products and accessories compatible with the forthcoming Nintendo Switch home gaming system. In addition, the Company also announced a new line of accessories compatible with the popular NES Classic Edition system. Both ranges are expected to begin shipping in Spring 2017.
New Accessory Lines Expected to Ship Beginning Spring 2017
Designed to enhance the portable nature of the Switch console, the snakebyte range has been produced with a strong emphasis on quality, catering to gamers of all ages and robust enough to survive the most demanding of trips. Products in the range include:
Nintendo Switch Foldable Headset
Ideal for on-the-go gaming, the Foldable Headset features powerful 40mm drivers for crisp, clear gaming audio. Neatly folds up when travelling, making it the perfect companion to your Switch tablet.
Nintendo Switch Starter Kit
Featuring all the essential accessories a gamer could ask for, the Starter Kit features a Carry Bag, Stereo Earbuds, Cleaning Cloth, Screen Protector, Control Caps and Game Cases to allow for an enhanced gaming experience and protection for the tablet screen and games.
Since its launch last year, the NES Classic Edition system has captured the imagination of gamers, managing to appeal to multiple generations wishing to re-discover the classic gameplay made so famous by Nintendo. The Classic Edition accessory range from snakebyte extends the appeal of the system yet further. Products in the line include:
Nintendo NES Classic Edition Power Adapter
The NES Classic Edition is cleverly powered via USB, however sometimes a convenient USB power source is simply unavailable. The NES Classic Edition Power Adaptor accepts the USB cord from the console and allows users to draw power from any regular power outlet.
Nintendo NES Classic Edition Gamepad Extension Cable
Gamers love the authentic NES gamepad but are saddened at the short length of the cable. The NES Classic Edition Gamepad Extension Cable makes couch play a reality once again, instantly adding a generous 9.8 feet to your NES gamepad length!
"Nintendo has a tradition of honouring the past while forging a bold future, and with the release of the NES Classic Edition as well as the forthcoming Switch, we believe that gamers everywhere will respond positively to the new hardware Nintendo are introducing," said Nick Repenning, CEO for snakebyte USA.
"We expect our range of Switch accessories to be high quality and thoughtfully designed, ideal for a day one purchase alongside new console sales. We believe that the new products announced today will allow us to continue growing market share in our gaming hardware business and look forward to sharing further details soon."
The new range of Nintendo Switch and NES Classic Edition accessories will be available to view via appointment only at CES 2017 via the snakebyte booth, South Hall 1, 21666.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4