MSI in cooperation with PHANTEKS, a global leader in computer chassis, introduce new products featuring new industry standard front panel USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C connectivity.
Introducing a new ultimate high tower chassis soon, the PHANTEKS Enthoo Elite, USB connectivity has never been faster and more convenient. Featuring the latest USB 3.1 Gen2 technology with Type-C connector on its front panel, it is sure to satisfy any PC enthusiast.
"Matching perfectly with our new high-end chassis products is MSI's new GAMING M7 motherboard, which fully supports our new Front Type-C solution by including a USB 3.1 Gen2 Front Panel Header for Type-C. Powered by MSI's Lightning USB, this allows you to reach speeds up to 10 Gb/s and fast charging for devices from the front Type-C connector," said Boon Tuoh Khor, PHANTEKS Lead Product Designer.
"We always strive to offer something unique which brings tangible benefits of cutting edge technologies to gamers. As a result of our continuous efforts, great partnerships like with PHANTEKS lead to better products for everyone to enjoy," said Andrew Chang, MSI Product Development Manager.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4