ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, launches the VP2771, a 27-inch WQHD monitor that offers superior color accuracy and uniformity for color-critical applications.
The VP2771 is built with an edge-to-edge SuperClear IPS panel, and features professional-level color precision. With one of the world's thinnest bezels for a frameless viewing experience, the VP2771 monitor is ideal for multi-monitor configurations for graphic designers, video editors and other professional content creators.
For consistent color, each VP2771 monitor is factory calibrated to deliver a precise Delta =2 value for outstanding color precision of all the included color spaces, including sRGB, EBU, SMPTE-C, REC709 and DICOM-SIM. Uniformity of color across the screen is a critical feature in achieving the most accurate viewing experience in color-critical applications. The integrated color uniformity function ensures consistent chromaticity across the screen, while a 14-bit 3D look-up table generates a palette of 4.39 trillion colors. With a 6-axis color adjustment feature, users can individually adjust six primary colors: red, green, blue, cyan, magenta and yellow, providing the ultimate in color processing.
The ViewSonic VP2771 comes with USB 3.1 Type-C input, making it one of the first professional monitors to incorporate the technology. With USB 3.1 technology, the VP2771 can support video, audio, power charging and data transfer through a single cable solution. Other connectivity options on the VP2771 include DisplayPort so multiple monitors can be easily daisy-chained with a single cable, as well as MHL 2.0, HDMI and mini DisplayPort.
"Uniformity and color accuracy are critical features for creative professionals, so we engineered the new VP2771 to be packed with color critical technologies," said Kenneth Mau, senior product marketing manager at ViewSonic Americas. "Any work done on a less-than-accurate monitor can cause incorrect color adjustments. ViewSonic's integrated color technologies ensure consistent color and luminance across the screen."
The edge-to-edge SuperClear IPS panel delivers accurate colors and vivid images, and is framed with an ultra-thin bezel perfect for a nearly seamless multi-monitor formation.
The WQHD (2560x1440) resolution ensures sharper images with no distortion or stretching with its 16:9 aspect ratio, and the ultra-wide viewing angles of 178-degrees, the VP2771 also features 1000:1 contrast and 5ms response time. The VP2771 also features an advanced ergonomic design, built-in ambient light sensor, and a KVM switch.
The monitor has a Picture-by-Picture feature that allows up to two different inputs to be displayed at the same time. A dual color engine function offers different color presets to be allocated to different screens under PBP mode.
Hardware calibration is also available with the optional ViewSonic CS-Xri1 Colorbration Kit, which allows users to quickly and easily calibrate the monitor for various applications.** When color is an essential part of the job, the color on the monitor must match the true color of the original image or digital file.
The ViewSonic Colorbration Kit combines an innovative color emitter hardware and advanced profiling software that allows user to calibrate and profile the monitor, and measure ambient light conditions, while also offering infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma, among other features. The ViewSonic Colorbration Kit is available now and has an MSRP of $280.
The ViewSonic VP2771 WQHD monitor display is available now for an MSRP of $734 (USD).
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017