be quiet!, the market leader in PC power supplies in Germany for ten consecutive years, now offers a high-quality side panel window for all Dark Base 900 cases, which was previously reserved for the Pro version only. This elegant glass side panel significantly enhances the appearance and gives you a perfect view inside your PC case.
As of today be quiet! will sell this high-quality side panel window, which was already factory-installed in the Pro model, separately, for all Dark Base 900 cases. Owners of the standard version can upgrade to this elegant side panel of 4mm tinted and tempered glass at a low cost.
In addition, the side panel is decoupled from the case with rubber elements to inhibit the transfer of vibrations. The fully-windowed side panel gives you a perfect view of the top-end components inside your PC case and significantly enhances the aesthetics of the system.
The tempered glass side panel will be immediately available for an MSRP of 39 Euros / 39 GBP / $39.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology