NZXT Unleashes Compact Panzerbox Gaming Chassis for LAN Enthusiasts
New mid-tower case offers extreme performance, best-in-class airflow at 300+ CFM, lightweight aluminum design for easy transport, and dual radiator support for $119.99
El Monte, CA - March 19, 2009 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Panzerbox, a mid-tower that offers the extreme performance of a full-tower case due to its unique design. Panzerbox features the best airflow in its class, boasting two 190mm and one 120mm fans that churn out a combined 300 CFM. The Panzerbox's pure aluminum design makes it a light and luxurious option for travel and LAN parties and the welded chassis enhances strength and support. Dual radiator support and full expandability with room for high performance 10.5" cards, 4 hard drives, 3 5.25" drive bays, and oversized heatsinks offer gamers and enthusiasts even more options to increase performance while a removable motherboard tray makes upgrades easy and painless.
"Panzerbox gives gamers the capability and power of a full-size tower in a much smaller and convenient form factor" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "We've leveraged our many years of experience in case design and the ongoing feedback we receive from the enthusiast community to develop a chassis that lends itself well to easy transport without compromising on performance."
Retailing for $119.99 the new Panzerbox case will be available in late April. For more information on the NZXT Panzerbox visit http://www.nzxt.com/products/panzerbox
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- We go hands-on with the new Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone at MWC 2015
- Windows 10 will have support for USB 3.1 Type-C soon
- Android dominates iOS with 81.5% of global smartphone OS market
- Quixel uses Unreal Engine 4 to showcase its surface capturing tech
- 'Adventure Time' movie on the way
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop