NZXT Unleashes Compact Panzerbox Gaming Chassis for LAN Enthusiasts
New mid-tower case offers extreme performance, best-in-class airflow at 300+ CFM, lightweight aluminum design for easy transport, and dual radiator support for $119.99
El Monte, CA - March 19, 2009 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Panzerbox, a mid-tower that offers the extreme performance of a full-tower case due to its unique design. Panzerbox features the best airflow in its class, boasting two 190mm and one 120mm fans that churn out a combined 300 CFM. The Panzerbox's pure aluminum design makes it a light and luxurious option for travel and LAN parties and the welded chassis enhances strength and support. Dual radiator support and full expandability with room for high performance 10.5" cards, 4 hard drives, 3 5.25" drive bays, and oversized heatsinks offer gamers and enthusiasts even more options to increase performance while a removable motherboard tray makes upgrades easy and painless.
"Panzerbox gives gamers the capability and power of a full-size tower in a much smaller and convenient form factor" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "We've leveraged our many years of experience in case design and the ongoing feedback we receive from the enthusiast community to develop a chassis that lends itself well to easy transport without compromising on performance."
Retailing for $119.99 the new Panzerbox case will be available in late April. For more information on the NZXT Panzerbox visit http://www.nzxt.com/products/panzerbox
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- AMD to have a massive volume launch of next-gen Zen CPUs in early 2017
- Facebook CEO says 'AR will be where VR' is today in 5-10 years
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard