ENERMAX, the leading designer and manufacturer of power supplies, has officially released the standard SFX form factor power supply - REVOLUTION SFX series with 650W and 550W models, featuring the highest power output in 100mm depth chassis, which gives users greater flexibility in system configuration.
Full Modular and SFX-to-ATX PSU Adapter Bracket Offer More Options
Full modular design with 100% flexible flat cables facilitates cable management, avoiding annoying clutter especially in a small case like Mini-ITX. Furthermore, through the included SFX-to-ATX bracket, it's workable to install the PSU in Micro-ATX or ATX cases as well. Undoubtedly, users can make ultra compact but powerful PC builds with more flexibility with REVOLUTION SFX.
Quieter Cooling Performance with Smart Semi-fanless Control
Noise is an obvious issue in using a SFX form factor PSU due to its much smaller dimensions than an ATX model and the required higher fan speed that follows. To solve the problem, REVOLUTION SFX is equipped smart semi-fanless control. Before reaching 30% of system load, REVOLUTION SFX is in fanless mode and its fan does not spin at all, meaning absolute silence under idle or ordinary working conditions. On the other hand, when system load exceeds 30%, the fan starts to spin and sufficient cooling is ensured by the thermal control system / programmer.
Highest Reliability and Compatibility
Quality Japanese electrolytic capacitors are being used in REVOLUTION SFX and no exception; all of them can handle an ambient temperature of 105C. In addition, DC to DC converter circuit makes sure the main output voltages are consistently stable - this is a critical factor in supporting the extremely low power consumption of the present CPUs at specific power efficient status. Moreover, with the single rail +12V design, REVOLUTION SFX can easily take care of the high-end graphics cards nowadays. And last, but no least, a comprehensive circuit of OPP, OVP, UVP, OCP (+3.3V/+5V), OTP, SCP & SIP helps keep your system safe.
80 PLUS Gold Efficiency and Energy-Saving Design
REVOLUTION SFX complies with 80 PLUS Gold standards and meets 2013 ErP Lot 6 regulations. Up to 92% efficiency in operation and less than 0.5W power consumption in standby mode greatly help conserve energy as soon as the unit is switched on.
Availability and More Product Info
REVOLUTION SFX is available with 2 models: 650W / 550W. For more information, please visit ENERMAX website.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology