Ultimate Media Ventures, LLC (UMV) - the VC-backed esports innovation and media company - is proud to team up with developer The Coalition to deliver an officially sanctioned Gears of War 4 Pro-Am tournament as the next installment of UMV's celebrated Pro-Am Battle on the Strip esports tournament series. Featuring different top notch competitive titles each month, professional and amateur esports talent come together to compete online, with top teams slugging it out in each month's finals held live at the prestigious SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
The Gears of War 4 Pro-Am Battle on the Strip live finals will be held at The Foundry, SLS Las Vegas' premier live entertainment venue, on Sunday, December 18, 2016. Gears of War 4 Gears Pro Circuit Pro and amateur teams can sign up online today for this Sunday's (Dec 4, 2016) Gears Pro Circuit 2K Tournament to qualify for this event as well as earn Gears Pro Points. The Top 4 North American teams from Sunday's Gears Pro Circuit 2K Tournament will be flown out to "Battle on the Strip," where they'll compete for a $5,000 prize pool.
"It's thrilling to see how well-received our Battle on the Strip event series has been. We've successfully injected something refreshing into a tried-and-true formula - through rotating titles and inviting amateur competitors alongside the pros," said UMV CEO, Jon Bukosky.
"For the third installment, we're kicking it up a notch to partner with the amazing team at The Coalition to deliver an exhilarating Gears of War 4 esports event."
"We are excited to offer Gears teams more opportunities to compete in Gears of War 4 including community and sanctioned events for pro as well as amateur teams. We look forward to offering more ways for fans and players to participate around the world in Gears of War 4 events. We're looking forward to seeing a UMV event hosted at SLS Las Vegas," said The Coalition's Lead eSports Producer Jack Felling.
Fans and cosplayers can purchase SLS Las Vegas legendary rooms at special guest rates to attend Battle on the Strip. Legendary rooms are leveled up with loot from premier UMV sponsor brands including BenQ, E-BLUE Gaming, HyperX, MemberJets, Quest Nutrition, and exclusive merchandise from UMV's dedicated esports apparel and lifestyle brand "ULT" (ULTesports.com).
Each Legendary room guest also receives special VIP seating at The Foundry to view the Battle on the Strip tournament along with a cosplay contest halftime show.
Fans unable to attend the event in person can watch the action live on Twitch at 1 p.m. PST / 4 p.m EST at https://www.twitch.tv/battlevegas or on BattleOntheStrip.com.
For more information about Battle on the Strip, please visit BattleOnTheStrip.com.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017