Plantronics (NYSE: PLT), a pioneer in audio and wearable technology, today launches a new series of RIG headsets for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Plantronics latest addition to the RIG family of products is the RIG 800 series, the first wireless gaming headsets with up to 24-hour battery life. The RIG 800 series joins the RIG 4VR (released earlier this year), which is the industry's first headset developed specifically for PlayStationÃƒ,Ã,Â®VR. Both products join a host of RIG audio solutions, including the RIG 500 Series, available for console and PC designed to scale to gamers' needs and preferences.
Enjoy 1.5 hours of gaming per 30-minute charge, modular design provides customisation and comfort
"At Plantronics, we understand the importance of providing gamers with tangible benefits that make them better players," said Peter Petrides, Director of Gaming Products with Plantronics ANZ.
"The RIG 800 series is designed for superior wireless performance and unmatched playtime combined with lightweight comfort and precision controls. As gamers ourselves, we strive to develop products for a whole range of player styles and needs. This is reflected in our extensive line-up of RIG headsets."
Plantronics RIG 800 Series Features
- Performance Audio: Amplified 40mm drivers bring the soundstage to life.
- Low frequency resonators reinforce bass and limit distortion.
- Mic monitor lets you hear your outgoing chat level and quality while the noise-cancelling mic ensures your teammates hear you. When you're done with chat, just flip up the mic to mute it.
- Precise Controls: Dual control dials on the left earcup help you quickly adjust the balance between game and chat audio, as well as master volume. Choose an EQ setting to isolate pure highs, intensify the mid-range, enjoy seismic bass, or enhance vocal focus.
Pricing and Availability
The RIG 800HS/HX will be available from JB Hifi and EB Games from December 1st 2016 with an RRP of $249.95.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017