Tesoro, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-tech gaming hardware, introduced a new product line to the Tesoro brand with its Zone Balance professional gaming chairs. Combining unique design with versatility and extreme comfort, the new Zone Balance is available in black/red. black/white, and black/black color options.
In the design of the Zone Balance, Tesoro set its focus on choosing premium materials that offer true ergonomics with unmatched durability. Anchored by a solid steel frame for optimal sturdiness, the Zone Balance sports high density cold core foam covered with uniquely designed polyurethane (PU) faux leather delivering enhanced durability, and splash resistance.
The foundation of the Zone Balance includes a sturdy steel 5-star base for max load support and custom racing caster wheels coated with PU for soft and smooth gliding on any surface. The Zone Balance gaming chair is equipped with all the essential adjustment features for comfortable, healthy, long duration use. Built for stability for a range of sizes and to support neck, shoulder and lumbar support, the Zone Balance features a heightened backrest with adjustable head and lumbar cushions and 3D adjustable armrests allowing users to conform to their needs and avoid arm discomfort and fatigue.
The dimensionally stable Zone Balance also sports an adjustable back up to 180 degrees and features a class- 4 gas piston that offers users the freedom of easy height adjustment. Bringing together all the essentials in an affordable yet luxurious package, the Zone Balance allows you to get in the zone, and stay there.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications