VR-ready mobile gaming powerhouse and the world's thinnest and lightest VR backpack PC showcased during CES Unveiled New York at the Metropolitan Pavilion on November 10th
Complete selection of gaming products demoed during CES 2017 at the Venetian Level 3, San Polo Hall - Room 3505 from January 5th to 8th
MSI, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, received the distinction of International CES 2017 Innovation Awards Honoree for its ultra-powerful and mobile VR-ready GS63VR Stealth Pro gaming laptop; and the world's thinnest and lightest VR backpack PC, the VR One.
"The VR One and GS63VR Stealth Pro ushers the future of VR gaming by delivering superb performance in a truly mobile way, whether you prefer immersing yourself on a desk or completely untethering from wires," says Andy Tung, president of MSI Pan America. "These prestigious awards confirm to our commitment to the gaming industry and we are honored to receive this acknowledgement."
MSI - VR One
VR One - Recognized under "Tech For a Better World", and "Gaming" categories, MSI's VR One backpack PC is the world's thinnest and lightest virtual reality backpack PC weighing less than 8 lbs. Powered by the latest in gaming technology and a unique cooling system to prolong gaming sessions, the VR One comes with swappable batteries, eliminate cables and chords, and is now available to deliver a truly wireless VR experience.
MSI - GS63VR
GS63VR Stealth Pro - Honored under the "Virtual Reality" category, MSI's GS63VR Stealth Pro is a mobile 17-inch gaming laptop with the power of full sized desktops. Armed with Intel's 6th generation processor and NVIDIA's VR-ready GeForce GTX 10-Series GPUs, the GS63VR Stealth Pro weighs only 5.35 lbs., measures less than 0.7-inches thick, and designed for mobile gamers who seek the best performance without sacrificing mobility.
The CES Innovation Awards are sponsored by the Consumer Technology Association, the producer of CES 2017, and have been recognizing achievements in product design and engineering since 1976. Products entered in this program are judged by a panel of independent industrial designers, engineers and members of the trade media to honor outstanding design and engineering in cutting edge consumer electronics products across 28 product categories.
MSI's VR One and GS63VR Stealth Pro will be showcased during CES Unveiled New York on November 10th at the Metropolitan Pavilion. MSI's entire lineup of gaming products will be in exhibition during CES 2017 at the Venetian Las Vegas Level 3, San Polo Hall - Room 3505 from January 5th to 8th.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand