ENERMAX brings the dual fan PSU back to the market! REVOLUTION DUO, with 80 PLUS certification, features active ventilation for long-term system stability by adopting two patented Twister Bearing fans which create dynamic airflow with quietness.
The comeback of dual-fan PSU is due to increased demand of PSU shroud cases. Although the shroud cases make users more easily to do cable management for a neat and clean build, the confined space will decrease air circulation. The ENERMAX DUOFlowTM design utilizes the 2nd fan to actively dissipate the hot air and make the airflow management much more effective.
DUOFlowTM design achieves active ventilation
REVOLUTION DUO is equipped with DUOFlowTM design, consisting of two ENERMAX patented Twister Bearing fans, 1* 10cm intake fan and 1* 8cm exhaust fan. Thanks to active ventilation, DUOFlowTM makes lower RPM of fans; the use of Twister Bearing technology also delivers a more silent cooling performance compared with regular single fan PSU.
Patented FMA technology provides extra cooling for system when need
In addition to DUOFlowTM design, REVOLUTION DUO is also built with patented FMA (Fan-speed Manual Adjustment) function to provide optimal cooling upon users' demand. With the default setting of FMA, two thermal-controlled Twister Bearing fans automatically adjust their speed by the system load conditions - these two fans would not spin at full speed even under full load of PSU. FMA can be activated to increase the speed of both fans simultaneously to full spinning on the basis of FMA default setting. FMA, in other words, is a turbo switch of REVOLUTION DUO to offer users turbo airflow and extra cooling.
For PSU-shrouded case, the active ventilationfrom REVOLUTION DUO ensures PSU against being overheated or harmed in a confined space..For regular open PC case, REVOLUTION DUO helps improve system cooling when it is mounted with the intake fan facing up.
Availability & More Product Info
REVOLUTION DUO complies with 80 PLUS Gold level standards and meets 2013 ErP Lot 6 regulations; with up to 92% efficiency in operation and less than 0.5W power consumption in standby mode. It also has comprehensive protection circuitry of OVP, UVP, OPP, OCP (+3.3V/+5V), SCP & SIP for system safety. REVOLUTION DUO is available with 3 wattages: 700W/600W/500W. For more information, please visit ENERMAX website (https://goo.gl/eoeodZ) or YouTube channel (https://goo.gl/YZ7F3o)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft sees 32GB of unreleased Windows builds leaked
- SpaceX successfully lands second Falcon 9 in 48 hours
- Nintendo expected to double current fiscal year profits
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller