INNO3D, a leading manufacturer of high-end hardware components and computer utilities, introduces its new family of INNO3D GeForce GTX 1050 and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics cards.
Improving performance and power efficiency over previous-generation GPUs, the INNO3D GeForce GTX 1050 family lets the gamer now enjoy fast, smooth gameplay, supporting the latest DirectX 12 features in both classic and modern games at even 1080p @ 60 fps.
"We have made sure that all the wonderful innovation and technology that went into this GPU also comes out by designing an ultra-efficient and silent cooling solution," said Stanley Wong, General Manager at INNO3D. "Gamers can now enjoy the best of both worlds in optimized graphics performance; low noise while staying optimal cool with our iChiLL fan coolers."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mafia 3 demo released, offers 50% discount on full game
- MSI unveils GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Armor & Aero cards
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer spins wicked web
- 'Justice League', 'Aquaman' IMAX VR experiences on way
- Halo Wars Definitive Edition teased on PC with Steam
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design