INNO3D, a leading manufacturer of high-end hardware components and computer utilities, introduces its new family of INNO3D GeForce GTX 1050 and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics cards.
Improving performance and power efficiency over previous-generation GPUs, the INNO3D GeForce GTX 1050 family lets the gamer now enjoy fast, smooth gameplay, supporting the latest DirectX 12 features in both classic and modern games at even 1080p @ 60 fps.
"We have made sure that all the wonderful innovation and technology that went into this GPU also comes out by designing an ultra-efficient and silent cooling solution," said Stanley Wong, General Manager at INNO3D. "Gamers can now enjoy the best of both worlds in optimized graphics performance; low noise while staying optimal cool with our iChiLL fan coolers."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni