INNO3D, a leading manufacturer of high-end hardware components and computer utilities, introduces its new family of INNO3D GeForce GTX 1050 and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics cards.
Improving performance and power efficiency over previous-generation GPUs, the INNO3D GeForce GTX 1050 family lets the gamer now enjoy fast, smooth gameplay, supporting the latest DirectX 12 features in both classic and modern games at even 1080p @ 60 fps.
"We have made sure that all the wonderful innovation and technology that went into this GPU also comes out by designing an ultra-efficient and silent cooling solution," said Stanley Wong, General Manager at INNO3D. "Gamers can now enjoy the best of both worlds in optimized graphics performance; low noise while staying optimal cool with our iChiLL fan coolers."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook