Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, proudly debuts the world's first GTX 1050 & GTX 1050 Ti graphics card series. This time, Colorful first brings us three series of GTX 1050 & GTX 1050 Ti graphics cards: Colorful iGameGTX1050Ti U-4G, Colorful iGameGTX1050Ti S-4G and Colorful iGameGTX1050 U-2G.
The GTX 1050 & GTX 1050 Ti series is based on the 16nm FinFET Pascal structure armed 640 & 768 CUDA cores. Complementing it will be 2GB & 4GB of GDDR5 video memory running at an effective clock rate of 7GHz on a 128-bit bus. The Colorful iGameGTX1050Ti U-4G still keeps the feature of iGame one-key overclocking and will reach at 1379MHz (Boost: 1493MHz).
The new designed BALZE DUO thermal module is based on the idea of Circle-Power Theorem, which is the golden ratio and will provide the GPU with a more powerful radiating efficiency and a lower operating temperature.
Together with the 3+1 phase I.P.P(iGame Pure Power) digital power supply and S.P.T(Silver Plating Technology), Colorful iGameGTX1050Ti U-4G will go to a higher frequency under a suitable temperature.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus 5 is now globally available
- NVIDIA's new cryptocurrency P106-100 mining cards tested
- Xbox One sales to hit 63 million in 2021, says DFC
- Ubisoft announces new Assassin's Creed mobile game
- Facebook reaches 2 billion monthly users
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller