Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, proudly debuts the world's first GTX 1050 & GTX 1050 Ti graphics card series. This time, Colorful first brings us three series of GTX 1050 & GTX 1050 Ti graphics cards: Colorful iGameGTX1050Ti U-4G, Colorful iGameGTX1050Ti S-4G and Colorful iGameGTX1050 U-2G.
The GTX 1050 & GTX 1050 Ti series is based on the 16nm FinFET Pascal structure armed 640 & 768 CUDA cores. Complementing it will be 2GB & 4GB of GDDR5 video memory running at an effective clock rate of 7GHz on a 128-bit bus. The Colorful iGameGTX1050Ti U-4G still keeps the feature of iGame one-key overclocking and will reach at 1379MHz (Boost: 1493MHz).
The new designed BALZE DUO thermal module is based on the idea of Circle-Power Theorem, which is the golden ratio and will provide the GPU with a more powerful radiating efficiency and a lower operating temperature.
Together with the 3+1 phase I.P.P(iGame Pure Power) digital power supply and S.P.T(Silver Plating Technology), Colorful iGameGTX1050Ti U-4G will go to a higher frequency under a suitable temperature.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- PSN and Xbox LIVE hacker imprisoned for two years
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- NVIDIA's recent Gamer Connect event in India: success
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SteelSeries brings gamers the world's first dual-surface RGB illuminated mousepad - introducing the QcK Prism