VMworld 2016 Europe - October 18, 2016 - Mangstor Inc., a leading developer of high performance, next-generation, non-volatile memory storage solutions, today announced a new offering that delivers 100Gb/s interconnect speed for Non-Volatile Memory express (NVMe) over RDMA networks. Mangstor, a member of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Partner Ready for OEM program, has developed new NX6325 Storage Arrays, now available within its NX-Series product portfolio. They are based on the HPE ProLiant DL380 2U server.
New NX6325 NVMe over Fabric Storage Array Introduced at VMworld 2016 Europe
The NX6325 Storage Array is presented at VMworld 2016 Europe by Mangstor in Stand #E617. The conference continues today through Thursday, October 20th, and located at Fira Gran Via, Barcelona, Spain -- http://www.vmworld.com/en/europe/index.html.
The NX6325 Storage Array is designed and built to support multiple ports of industry standard Ethernet and InfiniBand interconnect speeds up to 100Gb/s, achieving up to 3 million IOPS (input/output operations per second), with Read throughput of 12GB/s and Write throughput of 9GB/s, and with access latencies less than 100Ãƒ,Ã,Âµs. The HPE ProLiant DL380 2U server is the platform for the NX6325.
"We appreciate the opportunity to be part of the HPE Partner Ready for OEM program as their ProLiant DL380 server provides the platform of choice for 100Gb/s interconnect speeds as well as providing an ideal configuration for IT workloads by utilizing the highest performance networks currently available," said Paul Prince, CTO for Mangstor Inc. "The combination of the DL380 server with Mellanox ConnectX4 NICs provides the foundation for our new NX6325 NVMf storage array to deliver 100Gb/s interconnect speed across a high-speed fabric such as RoCE."
"We're proud that the HPE OEM server platform could help Mangstor's NVMf technology reach new heights running at 100Gb/s interconnect speeds," said Pete Murray, VP of OEM & IoT Sales WW, Hewlett Packard Enterprise. "With the exponential growth of data and the increased use of real-time data analytics, this speed is critical for accelerating application performance while significantly improving response times and overall datacenter efficiency."
The NX6325 builds on the award-winning NX6320 Storage Array architecture by adding optimized support for 100Gb/s network speeds. Customers requiring 40Gb Ethernet or 56Gb InfiniBand can use either the NX6320 or NX6325 storage array platforms as features and performance are equivalent.
NX-Series Storage Arrays are available through Mangstor's worldwide sales channel of distributors, resellers, system integrators and manufacturing representatives. Product information is available at https://mangstor.com/nvme-over-fabric-flash-storage-arrays.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design