ZOTAC International, a global manufacturer of innovation, is pleased to change the playing field of graphics cards once more with a new member in ZOTAC GeForce GTX 10 Series. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti series is the latest addition within the NVIDIA Pascal architecture, with superior performance that drives a new age of gaming experience.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Mini and 1050 Ti Mini are both super compact short length cards. Measuring at a length of 5.8 inches, it represents the smallest card in the Pascal family. Raw gaming power runs through the small builds while maintaining superior thermal performance and noise level. This is made possible with a single wide 90mm fan connected to an all-aluminum base with direct GPU contact.
Introducing the OC Edition - the next step up in gaming. Where there is headroom for improvement, there is room for more speed. The OC Edition steps up the clock speed while maintaining super compact. The increased power output is kept in control by the dual 70mm radial fans with two 6mm copper heat pipes. All the power and thermal performance are all contained within a 6-inch shroud. The OC Edition will be a part of the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti family.
The super compact Mini and OC Edition cards will fit in 99% of systems, making this the perfect upgrade for enthusiasts and users who are looking to roll into a new generation with a smaller build without need for additional PCIE power. Accompanying the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti series is Firestorm, the ZOTAC graphics card utility, redesigned with a new look and dotted with new improved features for a more user-friendly experience.
Latest News Posts
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017