Antec Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer enclosures, power supplies, and mobile accessories today announces the availability of the GX330, the latest addition to Antec's GX series of entry-level gaming cases. The GX330 is now commercially available from 69 Euros (suggested retail price including VAT) and is backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year Warranty.
The Mid-Tower is painted black inside and out and features an advanced cooling system as well as rounded upper and lower edges. The GX330 is a clean yet aggressive case with space for high-end graphics cards up to a length of 15.7 inches (400 mm), as well as extra space behind the motherboard tray and routing holes to ensure a neat and tidy build.
Thanks to its cutout for the CPU and generous space for cable management, it is fun and easy to assemble a system. The top-mounted IO panel allows direct access to USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, Audio jacks, as well as power and reset button.
The GX330 accommodates Standard ATX, Micro-ATX, and eATX motherboards and features five tool less drive bays (2x 2.5" SSD, 2x 3.5 HDD and 1x 5.25 ODD) for an easy installation and seven PCI-E slots for multi-GPC expansion.
The advanced cooling system includes seven fan mounts and two pre-installed fans, one blue 120 mm LED front intake fan as well as one 120 mm blue LED exhaust fan. The case supports a liquid-cooling radiator with up to 360 mm in the front and also offers space for a 120 mm radiator in the rear. Fan speed controls, USB 3.0, and a side panel window to show off the build round out the finishing touches on this versatile mid-tower PC case.
"At a very competitive price, the GX330 offers a lot of features and lets users be prepared for future upgrades", explains Jack Wu, General Manager Europe at Antec. "It demonstrates the opportunity to create an up-to-date system with great airflow and space for the latest components."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni