A-DATA® XPG DDR2-800G SO-DIMM
Ready for Use with New Generation of Low-power Platforms
Taipei, Taiwan - March 19, 2009 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, has released its XPG G Series DDR2-800G SO-DIMM module with single and dual pack. Built to provide optimal levels of compatibility using the highest quality components available on the market, this XPG G Series DDR2-800G SO-DIMM module runs at incredible low voltage setting at 1.6V-1.7V and latency 5-5-5-15.
Designed for notebooks and mini PCs, the XPG G Series DDR2-800G SO-DIMM module is also ready for use with new generation of netbooks and nettops. This XPG G Series DDR2-800G SO-DIMM module is perfect fit for notebook and mini PCs users who want to improve the system performance by replacing their standard notebook memory with high performance module, also without any need to adjust the BIOS settings.
XPG G Series DDR2-800G SO-DIMM module delivers the perfect blend of performance, durability and stability with low power consumption for gamer of all levels. The XPG G Series DDR2 modules line is customized to fulfill gamers' need of performance and stability. A-DATA invests not only in quality-checking but also cooperate with the online gaming companies to ensure the XPG G Series modules meet the performance and reliability standards.
The XPG G Series DDR2-800G SO-DIMM modules are guaranteed to deliver superior user experience and to satisfy the needs of the most demanding multiple online gamers, professionals and multimedia users.
- All memory chips are verified using overclocking criteria for better quality.
- High quality 6 layers PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system)*
- Backward compatible with DDR2-667/533MHz
- Lifetime limited warranty
* 32-bit OS environment has 4GB memory addressing barrier which results in 2.5~3GB memory accessibility.
- 1GB/2GB single pack and 2GB/4GB dual pack module are tested at 800MHz
- Test at latency settings 5-5-5-15 at 1.6V-1.7V
- SPD (Serial Presence Detect) programmed at JEDEC standard DDR2-800 with latency settings at 5-5-5-15 for basic system booting
A-DATA is the world's second largest vendor of memory modules (DRAMeXchange, July 2007), 2007 Taiwan Top 20 Global Brands as well as Emerging Brand (Interbrand, July 2007). The company's main product lines include memory modules, Flash memory drives/cards, and multimedia application products. A-DATA's corporate philosophy emphasizes constant innovation, first-rate quality and superior product performance; its innovative products have led the way in the memory industry. A-DATA products have won many major Taiwanese and international awards, including Germany's iF Design Award and Reddot Award, Japan's Good Design Award, TAITRA's Best Choice Product Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. To find out more about A-DATA and its products, please visit the A-DATA website at http://www.adata-group.com and OC.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni