NZXT proudly announces today the Aer RGB line of LED PWM fans combining premium illumination options with efficient cooling performance allowing users to build powerful and beautiful systems.
Operated via HUE+ and fully customizable by using CAM software, Aer RGB fans are easy to install and operate while offering a wide range of lighting options. Furthermore, the fans can be conveniently daisy-chained and assigned to different groups, letting users set up custom illumination options using CAM's intuitive controls.
"As gamers ourselves, we know how important is to combine performance and aesthetics without compromising one versus the other. This is why we are expanding the HUE+ lighting ecosystem by designing Aer RGB to provide advanced lighting options while delivering an optimized airflow for your system. Advanced users can fully fine-tune their system's illumination and those seeking to simply improve aesthetics will enjoy the available presets." says Johnny Hou, NZXT's founder and CEO.
Aer RGB fans main features:
- Daisy chain and group fans together for additional lighting effects
- PWM fan with optimized cooling and silent operation
- Fluid dynamic bearing for long-lasting operation
- Uniform light dispersion with unique light guide design
- 120mm and 140mm models
Choose from countless illumination options
Aer RGB delivers balanced light dispersion through 8 LEDs and specifically engineered light guides. In addition to all the original lighting options from HUE+, including a dozen presets (Fading, Breathing, Spectrum Wave, Pulse etc.) and a fully controlled "custom" mode, Aer RGB introduces exclusive modes such as the RPM and Wings modes. By combining LED strips and Aer RGB thanks to HUE+, aesthetics-focused users can enjoy additional options to further polish the looks of their rig.
Easy to install, control & operate
Users can control up to 5 Aer RGB fans per HUE+ lighting channel (up to a maximum of 10 fans). Aer RGB fans can be linked together and assigned to groups to further customize the setup. Illumination options are easily adjusted using CAM, our free PC monitoring software.
Improved airflow and silent operation
Aer RGB fan blades are designed for optimal airflow while keeping noise to a minimum with a winglet-tip design. Fluid dynamic bearings provide long-lasting silent performance.
Aer RGB120 Starter Pack: 2 x Aer RGB120 and a HUE+ - $79.99
Aer RGB140 Starter Pack: 2 x Aer RGB140 and a HUE+ - $89.99
Aer RGB120 Triple Pack: 3 x Aer RGB120 - $79.99
Aer RGB140 Triple Pack: 3 x Aer RGB140 - $89.99
Aer RGB120 - $29.99
Aer RGB140 - $34.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4