GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards is proud to announce today, the launch of the newly revamped BRIX updated with the latest Intel 7th Generation Core Processor. This compact PC will support the newest in multimedia standards as well as a 10% increase in graphics performance relative to its predecessor.
7th Generation Core Processors
The new BRIX barebones raises the bar once again with the new Intel 7th Gen Core processor family-delivering more responsive performance than ever before. This 7th Gen Core processor utilizes a power efficient microarchitecture, advanced process technology and silicon optimizations to deliver faster performance than previous generation processors. By leveraging Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology, performance and power is dynamically controlled-for cores and graphics-boosting performance precisely when it is needed, and saving energy when it counts.
New Standards and Support for Graphics and Multimedia
With the new Intel HD Graphics users can experience more with the increase in graphics performance, 10% greater than the previous generation BRIX. This new media engine offers HEVC 10-bit hardware acceleration that significantly improves upon 4K content playback as well as content creation when compared to previous generation processors.
GIGABYTE has also gone to ensure that users won't be limited by the standards or connections on the BRIX, by including HDMI2.0 and support for HDCP 2.2, users can rest assured that their device will be able to display content to its full potential. With multiple display outputs, the BRIX can be configured as both a high productivity PC and an entertainment center. Other use case scenarios may include industrial and commercial multi-display applications
To learn more about GIGABYTE BRIX: http://www.gigabyte.com/brix/2016brix/
Latest News Posts
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- NVIDIA rumored to unveil Volta-based GeForce tomorrow
- X299 AORUS Gaming 9 teased, ready for 12C/24T CPUs
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017