LEPA launches Q-Boom, a small-and-lightweight Bluetooth speaker featuring music play, selfie remote shutter, hands-free talking and keychain function. The design concept is inspired from blooming tulip in different colors. This multi-functional Bluetoothspeaker is available in 5 colors: red, black, green, blue and duo colors version (rose quartz & serenity).
Bluetooth connect for music play
Q-Boom provides a convenient way to play music via Bluetooth. Users can play/pause music, select songs or adjust volume through a user-friendly interface.
Wireless selfie remote shutter to capture your smiles
One of the key entertaining functions of Q-Boom is its built-in remote shutter. Simply click one button to switch to the selfie mode and turn Q-Boom as your selfie remote shutter. It supports for both Android and iOS smart-phones/tablets without any app installation.
Crystal clear hands-free talking with easy portability
Q-boom has a built-in microphone allows you to answer/decline incoming calls. It also comes with a keychain for easy portability. The small-and-lightweight size with soft coating gives you a joyful feeling every time using it.
Q-Boom is cute, entertaining, and easy to carry, with 5 colors to choose from. Q-Boom keeps you in style and immerses yourself in music all the time. For more information, please visit http://www.lepatek.com or watch YouTube video:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology