ENERMAX announces the extension of the D.F. series by adding two LED fans, D.F.VEGAS and D.F.VEGAS DUO. The D.F.VEGAS is a single blue color LED fan; the D.F.VEGAS DUO comes with 2-color LED (red and green). Both D.F. LED fans featuring the latest Dust Free Rotation technology can provide not only incredible lighting effects but also self-cleaning solution.
Patented Dust Free Rotation (DFRTM) Technology for Self-cleaning
The innovative DFRTM technology makes the fan to spin in reverse at the highest RPM set by the user for 10 seconds upon startup before it resumes to the normal operation. The DFR technology offers a smart self-cleaning solution to prolong the product lifetime and reduces the dust on radiator that gradually build-up throughout the time.
Patented Adjusted Peak Speed (APS) Design Provides 3 RPM Ranges
D.F.VEGAS and D.F.VEGAS DUO are also built with ENERMAX's patented APS design, which enables users to individually widen or limit the fan's RPM range according to the system configuration and requirements. The fans offer three different speed modes to provide the optimal cooling performance: Ultra Silent Mode, Silent Mode, and Performance Mode. Within the selected RPM range, the fans are controlled by pulse width modulation (PWM). This intelligent design gives users great flexibility in selecting the preferred fan speed to reach the balance between cooling performance and silent operation.
Patented Circular-type LED for Stunning Lighting Effects
ENERMAX patented circular-type LED technology is one of a kind, which is a must-have for all gamers and modders. D.F.VEGAS DUO features dual color LED with 24 diodes and 13 Vegas LED modes. On the other hand, D.F.VEGAS comes with blue LED with 12 diodes and 5 VEGAS LED modes. The unique, stunning lighting effects will enable users to create a personalized look that matches his/her styles.
Availability & More Product Info
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017