Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the launch of the Razer ManO'War 7.1. This analog-digital gaming headset is an encore to the recent debut of the wireless Razer ManO'War, an editor's choice among the ranks of TechRadar, Tom's Guide, VentureBeat and more. Powerful 50 mm drivers deliver virtual 7.1 surround sound to the listener.
The Razer Synapse configuration software allows gamers to customize the sound. The Razer ManO'War 7.1 is equipped with sound isolation technology, while in-line volume controls and a retractable MEMS boom mic offer a streamlined gaming audio experience.
An included USB digital-to-analog convertor (DAC) allows the Razer ManO'War 7.1 to deliver crisp, outstanding audio on PC and Mac platforms. The pure analog connection (3.5mm audio jack) offers universal compatibility for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and other platforms.
"The Razer ManO'War 7.1 is a fantastic addition for any gamer, especially those that play on both PC and console," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "There may not be a more versatile high-performance headset available today."
- Advanced 7.1 virtual surround sound engine* for pinpoint positional audio
- Powerful 50mm drivers and sound isolation for immersive gaming audio
- In-Line controls and fully retractable microphone for easy access
- Works perfectly with standard 3.5mm jack devices
- Compatibility with PC, Mac, PS4 and Xbox One (Xbox One stereo adapter may be required, purchased separately)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft begins Xbox One S deals, includes Gold access
- Windows 10 VR paving way for Project Scorpio VR gaming
- Microsoft announces $299 VR headset for Windows 10
- World of Warcraft Patch 7.1 is now live
- New Surface Studio AiO rocks GTX 980M, 4.5K display
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards