BIOSTAR proudly announces its latest product to join the BIOSTAR PRO series of motherboards, the BIOSTAR TB150 PRO designed to be the most stable and durable foundation for cryptocurrency mining. The new BIOSTAR PRO series focuses in these key aspects and adopting it to cryptocurrency mining reduces potential risk in downtime caused by maintenance issues stemming from unstable motherboards due to extended usage. The BIOSTAR TB150 PRO addresses these issues by utilizing BIOSTAR's PRO series advantage.
Where to Buy: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/wheretobuy/index.php
Model: BIOSTAR TB150 PRO
MSRP: USD 74.99
Crypto-currency mining like Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrency require dedicating a system that can run for long periods of hours under stress which can easily deteriorate motherboard components. With BIOSTAR PRO series motherboard, this deterioration is slowed down and rate is slowed down allowing lesser maintenance cost which gives you the benefit of improved ROI. BIOSTAR achieves this by using its expertise in developing high-endurance and stable components for this application.
The BIOSTAR TB150 PRO supports the latest 6th-generation Intel Core processors and uses the B150 chipset supporting DDR4-2133 and DDR4-1866 memory modules of up to 32GB capacity. The board integrates core features from the BIOSTAR PRO series the Tough Power Enhanced power designed for improved stability and AudioArt capacitors that deliver an incredible listening experience versus same-class motherboards.
As a PRO series motherboard, the BIOSTAR TB150 PRO takes stability to the next level with numerous techonologies to reduce the risk of wear and tear on the motherboard especially in cryptocurrency mining and other high-stress workloads.
BIOSTAR PRO Tough Power Enhanced feature gives the BIOSTAR TB150 Pro superb stability, enduring high-current. In mining, this easily enhances the reliability of the motherboard in prolonged use with little maintenance. Reducing cost to maintain, helping to improve ROI.
For general usage, the Audio Art capacitors enhances the sound quality of the BIOSTAR TB150 PRO, making it a great multi-purpose machine for both work and entertainment.
BIOSTAR PRO Series Features
Audio Art Capacitors - high-end Japanese Nichicon audio capacitors bring audio to life to offer a whole new artistic dimension and clarity to your listening experience.
Tough Power Enhanced - high-endurance power design allows the BIOSTAR PRO series motherboards to endure high-current with consistent full energy output without additional energy loss.
BIOSTAR 6+ Experience
The new BIOSTAR PRO Series will carry on the exclusive BIOSTAR 6+ Experience feature set which delivers the best BIOSTAR has to offer: Speed+, Audio+, Video+, Durable+, Protection+ and DIY+.
Visit the new BIOSTAR website at: http://www.biostar.com.tw
Read more about BIOSTAR 30 Years anniversary: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/event/30years/index.htm
For more information on the BIOSTAR TB150 PRO go to: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=849#overview;
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4