CORSAIR, a leader in high-performance gaming hardware, today announced the immediate and worldwide availability of its new LUX range of mechanical keyboards. Building on the phenomenal success of the CORSAIR K70, K70 RGB and K65, the new LUX range adds a host of new features and improvements. With enhanced lighting, USB pass-through and a back-lit optimized key cap font, CORSAIR LUX keyboards retain the core-design, premium materials and commitment to quality that has earned the CORSAIR K-series over 300 global media awards, making them the benchmark for high-performance keyboards.
Alongside the signature CORSAIR aluminum construction and 100% German-made Cherry MX keyswitches, the LUX range adds an enhanced internal lighting controller, allowing for finer color adjustment and even more vibrant patterns and effects. Paired with CUE (CORSAIR Utility Engine) software, stunning lighting effects are just a few clicks away.
Adding to the light show is the LUX family's new larger, modern key cap font. Designed to maximize the keyboard's ultra-bright LED backlighting, the new precision laser-etched key caps have the durability to last through years of key presses while looking their best.
The full LUX range also adds a long requested feature to the CORSAIR family of RGB keyboards - USB pass-through. Now standard on all CORSAIR LUX keyboards, USB pass-through allows users to conveniently connect a mouse, headset or other USB device directly to the keyboard for uninterrupted gameplay and easy access.
The sleek aircraft grade aluminum frame grants both a premium feel and superior durability. Every CORSAIR LUX keyboard also boasts a range of essential extras for gamers, including built-in volume controls, dedicated media keys, a detachable soft-touch wrist rest and 100% anti-ghosting / full key rollover circuitry offering the complete package of quality, features and performance.
With a choice of six different Cherry MX keyswitch types, two different sizes and three different backlighting options, whichever way you play, there's a CORSAIR LUX keyboard to suite your style and gameplay.
- 100% Anti-ghosting and full key rollover over USB circuitry: No matter how fast you go your key presses will always register.
- Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum frame: Light-weight and rugged durability you need for a keyboard that's going to see a lot of action.
- 100% Cherry MX keyswitches: Your choice of 100% German made Cherry MX Blue, Brown or Red switches, with either Red LED, Blue LED or stunning RGB backlighting.
- Advanced lighting control and large font keycaps: Experience dynamic, vibrant multi-color backlighting.
- The power of CUE: Sophisticated macro programming and fast, fluid dynamic illumination for an enlightened gaming experience.
- Detachable soft-touch wrist rest: The comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions.
- Dedicated multimedia controls: The control you need to adjust your audio without interrupting your game.
- USB 2.0 Pass-through port: Positioned for uninterrupted game play and ready for your mouse or headset.
- FPS and MOBA keycap sets: Textured and contoured keycaps provide maximum grip and enhanced feel.
- MSRP: K70 LUX RGB - $159.99, K65 LUX RGB - $129.99, K70 LUX - $119.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4