Tesoro, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-tech gaming hardware, announced the launch of the SharurSE Spectrum, a gaming mouse designed to fit all users with an ergonomic, highly versatile tool for both the gaming and office environment. The predecessor to the original Sharur Spectrum, the SE version comes in a white build which allows it's full 16.8 million RGB lighting to truly shine.
The new, lightweight SharurSE Spectrum is a tournament-grade FPS/RTS gaming mouse equipped with technology needed to win and the customization necessary to do it your way. The 4,000 dpi optical sensor offers flexibility with four levels of on-the-fly resolutions while the 1000 Hz ultra polling rate enables a zero lag experience. 64KB of onboard memory powers the six fully programmable buttons and Omron switches ensure durability with 10 million heavy-duty clicks.
Take control of the SharurSE Spectrum with Tesoro's advanced software for button configuration, macro programming, and vibrant three-zone RGB color customization. Molded rubber grips provide anti-slip comfort for a sturdy hold in the heat of the moment and a two-meter braided cable with a gold-plated USB plug keeps you connected even from a distance.
- Customizable 16.8M RGB color lighting
- 1000 Hz ultra polling rate
- 64KB onboard memory
- 6 Fully programmable buttons
- 4 level OTF resolutions up to 4000 dpi
- 10M heavy-duty clicks
- Ambidextrous ergonomic with soft-touch finish
- Reset hotkey
- Versatile lighting effects
- 2-meter braided cable
- Gold plated USB plug
- Size: 124 x 67.5 x 39 mm
- Weight: 85g
- Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 1
Price and Availability
Available for pre-order beginning in September 2016. MSRP - $29.99 USD.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards