Thermaltake, as the most beloved brand in the casemod community, releases the world's first patented RGB liquid cooling components - the Thermaltake Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID (6 Pack Fittings with 1 RGB LED Lighting Controller), specially designed for enthusiasts who need a complete and stylish water cooling system.
The World's First Patent Designed RGB Fitting Series
The fittings are preinstalled with a patented circular 256 multicolored LED light that can maintain color and brightness uniformity. Through the self-contained RGB LED lighting controller, users can adjust the brightness and switch between a single color mode and a 256 multicolored mode.
In addition, produced by durable copper, the fittings allow proper connection to G1/4 ports, securing properly to the cooling components while providing an even seal around the tubing. Thermaltake takes every detail seriously to meet the highest "Tt LCS Certified" standard. Make your system a showcase for all to see with new Thermaltake Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID!
Where to Buy:
TT Premium - http://ttpremium.com/product/pacific-rgb-led-fitting
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology