Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, today announced the MasterMouse Pro L, the mouse for all gamers. Whether you are new to PC gaming and have yet to discover your ideal grip or if you're an established PC user with intimate knowledge of their mouse preferences, the MasterMouse Pro L will meet all your needs.
The MasterMouse Pro L was made with customization in mind, making it a mouse that can adapt to any and all situations as quickly as you need it to. Custom Grip Configuration - The MasterMouse Pro L comes standard with two top panels of different lengths as well as two sets of magnetic side panels with differing grip textures. This gives users the freedom to use the mouse grip that works best for them at a given time rather than being stuck with one grip for all genre of games and play styles.
Full RGB Illumination - This mouse has three RGB illumination zones with 16.7 million color options. These lights aren't just for show either. You can set them to identify saved profiles you've created for specific situations.
Multiple User Profiles - The MasterMouse Pro L is powered by a 32-bit ARM processor with 512KB of on-board memory. This allows users to create and store mouse preferences. Once the profile is saved, you can plug and play on any PC with all your home settings intact. You are able to customize everything you could ever want. The DPI (400 - 12000), button map, colors, and sensitivity are just some of the options you can change when creating up to five different user profiles. Profiles can be swapped in real-time with a single press of a button.
Numerous Programmable Buttons - Certain games require more than just two buttons. But to use these buttons effectively players need the ability to hand pick which buttons do what. The MasterMouse Pro L's body offers eight programmable buttons plus the option to expand that to a total of 14+1 switch button, thanks to the Storm Tactix function.
User-friendly Software - All these customization options can be intimidating in the pursuit of a perfect mouse grip and setup which is why all Cooler Master peripherals use the same free to download, easy to use customization software, called CM Portal. If you don't have the software already you can download it for free. Doing so will automatically update the MasterMouse Pro L when you first plug it in. It's stress-free, loaded with options, and will help you make the mouse of your dreams.
Pricing & Availability: The MasterMouse Pro L is available at local retailers starting August 23rd, 2016 for a suggested retail price of 59.99 Euros/49.99 Pounds.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 9 to come in two OLED models - 5.28 and 6.46-inch
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017