Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, today announced the MasterMouse Pro L, the mouse for all gamers. Whether you are new to PC gaming and have yet to discover your ideal grip or if you're an established PC user with intimate knowledge of their mouse preferences, the MasterMouse Pro L will meet all your needs.
The MasterMouse Pro L was made with customization in mind, making it a mouse that can adapt to any and all situations as quickly as you need it to. Custom Grip Configuration - The MasterMouse Pro L comes standard with two top panels of different lengths as well as two sets of magnetic side panels with differing grip textures. This gives users the freedom to use the mouse grip that works best for them at a given time rather than being stuck with one grip for all genre of games and play styles.
Full RGB Illumination - This mouse has three RGB illumination zones with 16.7 million color options. These lights aren't just for show either. You can set them to identify saved profiles you've created for specific situations.
Multiple User Profiles - The MasterMouse Pro L is powered by a 32-bit ARM processor with 512KB of on-board memory. This allows users to create and store mouse preferences. Once the profile is saved, you can plug and play on any PC with all your home settings intact. You are able to customize everything you could ever want. The DPI (400 - 12000), button map, colors, and sensitivity are just some of the options you can change when creating up to five different user profiles. Profiles can be swapped in real-time with a single press of a button.
Numerous Programmable Buttons - Certain games require more than just two buttons. But to use these buttons effectively players need the ability to hand pick which buttons do what. The MasterMouse Pro L's body offers eight programmable buttons plus the option to expand that to a total of 14+1 switch button, thanks to the Storm Tactix function.
User-friendly Software - All these customization options can be intimidating in the pursuit of a perfect mouse grip and setup which is why all Cooler Master peripherals use the same free to download, easy to use customization software, called CM Portal. If you don't have the software already you can download it for free. Doing so will automatically update the MasterMouse Pro L when you first plug it in. It's stress-free, loaded with options, and will help you make the mouse of your dreams.
Pricing & Availability: The MasterMouse Pro L is available at local retailers starting August 23rd, 2016 for a suggested retail price of 59.99 Euros/49.99 Pounds.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 has 21 million users, eSports mode coming
- Capcom misses sales targets for its major games
- Accept your Fate in our 'Fast & Furious' giveaway
- Battlegrounds creator doesn't consider himself a gamer
- EA: AR is 'more interesting', VR isn't ready just yet
- Logitech MK850 Performance Mouse & Keyboard Combo Review
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers