Super Talent Ranks #38 in Wall Street Journal Patent Scorecard
Company's IP Portfolio Rated Among the Top in the IT Industry
San Jose, California - March 18, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, was ranked number 38 in the Information Technology Patent ScorecardTM as published this week by the Wall Street Journal Market Data Center.
The Wall Street Journal column, titled The Patent ScorecardTM is a snapshot measure of the patenting activity averaged over the prior 13-week period. The Patent Scorecard is a rating of corporate innovation and combines a series of industry-standard metrics to arrive at patent portfolio quality, technological strength and breadth of impact.
According to President of The Patent Board, Scott Oldach, "Super Talent has a relatively small but impactful patent portfolio within the IT industry. With only 25 patents, Super Technology ranks 38th among companies like Lexmark, NEC and IBM. The indicators also reflect that Super Talent is also building off newer inventions or "art" than their competitors".
Mr. CH Lee, Chief Operating Officer of Super Talent commented, "We are truly honored to be recognized in this important ranking. Super Talent has long been a leader in innovation. We've dedicated considerable resources to advancing our technology."
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies, and holds over 200 patents in Flash and DRAM technology.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX will be just fine despite latest Falcon 9 rocket mishap
- Acer announces its new 34-inch curved ultrawide monitor with FreeSync
- Saygus V SQUARED smartphone has up to 464GB of on-board storage
- LG develops a new 6-sided battery for longer-lasting smartwatches
- Hangouts for iOS updated, includes redesign and increased performance
- ASUS Z97 Pro-Gamer MB. M2 mounting point.
- Tt eSPORTS Isurus Pro In-Ear Gaming Headset Review
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- GA-Z97X Gaming 5 + Intel QDE4
- G41M Combo DDR3 RAM not working
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive