Sharkoon offers a new variant to their recently introduced DG7000: The Sharkoon DG7000-G ATX Midi Tower offers an improved view of installed components thanks to its extra-large side panel made of tempered glass. The tower, manufactured from robust materials, is especially suitable as a flashy gaming PC and is available in three different color versions.
The extra-large, transparent tempered glass left side panel underlines the unique look of the DG7000-G and, thanks to its optimized cable management system, always ensures a tidy appearance. Two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0 and two audio ports on the case front panel provides easy access to connect peripheral devices. Two pre-installed 140 mm LED fans are concealed behind the stunning front with mesh elements; a 140 mm LED fan is attached to the rear panel. To strengthen internal airflow, the top panel offers space for either two 120 mm fans or two 140 mm fans. The functional design of the case provides lots of space for the installation of various components and encourages discreet cabling.
In addition to the CPU cooler cutout, there are numerous other openings surrounding the mainboard for all required cables. For optical drives, two 5.25" drive bays with tool-free installation are provided. On the bottom of the case, up to three 3.5" hard drives and a power supply can be installed behind a stealthy panel. The DG7000-G also provides two side-mounted vertical brackets, with convenient thumbscrews, for up to two 2.5" HDD/SSDs. A tower cooler with a height of 17.5 cm can be installed.
Maximum length for graphic cards is 38 cm; power supplies with a maximum length of 23 cm. For water cooling, the tower offers the possibility of a 280 mm radiator, with a total height of 5.7 cm including fan, to be attached to the front of the case. Pre-installed dust filters protect the installed hardware from contamination. For cleaning, they can be easily removed and put back on. Another dust filter is also pre-installed on the top panel, which can be easily removed thanks to the magnetic fastener.
The Sharkoon DG7000-G ATX Midi Tower is now available in red, green and blue color versions with matching color power LEDs, pre-installed 140 mm LED fans and interior painting for the suggested retail price of 69.99 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV to get free major content updates
- Final Fantasy XV reportedly coming to PC in 2018
- Faraday Future unveils its first electric car next month
- Nintendo Switch switches to full 1080p while docked
- Lexus covered its car in 41,999 programmable LED lights
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs