Inno3D, a leading manufacturer of high-end hardware components and computer utilities, introduces its new family of Inno3D GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards. Utilizing 3GB DDR5 memory, Inno3D will launch both TWIN X2 and flagship iChiLL series simultaneously. Based on NVIDIA's new Pascal architecture, the new Inno3D GeForce GTX 1060 product family provides excellent performance in the latest games including Virtual Reality apps in ultimate smooth frame rates at an attractive price.
"Our goal is to provide the best graphics card ever to every single gamer" said Ken Wong, product specialist at Inno3D. "The GeForce GTX 1060 3GB delivers cutting edge performance and is great to run Virtual Reality games and applications... And combined with the cooling solution that we use for the GeForce GTX 1080's as well, temperatures are kept under perfect control at super low noise levels," he concluded.
Built to optimize performance for the moderate to demanding gamer, games will benefit from a perfect balance of smooth frame rates and crisp and fresh image quality which makes the Inno3D GeForce GTX 1060 series the product with the ultimate price - performance ratio.
At launch, products will be immediately available on sale at top-resellers across every region. For local pricing please check with your local supplier.
For more information, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller