Inno3D, a leading manufacturer of high-end hardware components and computer utilities, introduces its new family of Inno3D GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards. Utilizing 3GB DDR5 memory, Inno3D will launch both TWIN X2 and flagship iChiLL series simultaneously. Based on NVIDIA's new Pascal architecture, the new Inno3D GeForce GTX 1060 product family provides excellent performance in the latest games including Virtual Reality apps in ultimate smooth frame rates at an attractive price.
"Our goal is to provide the best graphics card ever to every single gamer" said Ken Wong, product specialist at Inno3D. "The GeForce GTX 1060 3GB delivers cutting edge performance and is great to run Virtual Reality games and applications... And combined with the cooling solution that we use for the GeForce GTX 1080's as well, temperatures are kept under perfect control at super low noise levels," he concluded.
Built to optimize performance for the moderate to demanding gamer, games will benefit from a perfect balance of smooth frame rates and crisp and fresh image quality which makes the Inno3D GeForce GTX 1060 series the product with the ultimate price - performance ratio.
At launch, products will be immediately available on sale at top-resellers across every region. For local pricing please check with your local supplier.
For more information, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X pre-orders available now
- 100 games will be enhanced on Xbox One X
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes