The highly anticipated GIGABYTE gaming laptops with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series graphics has been officially announced, including both the Gaming-Centric P55 and P57 Series, and thin-and- light ULTRAFORCE Series P35 and P37.
GIGABYTE offers a variety of options based on preference while providing the latest GeForce GTX 10 series graphics and the latest 6th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor for the power and performance to meet the growing demands of top tier applications, games, and Virtual Reality.
With the superior performance GIAGBYTE also includes industry leading features such as M.2 PCIe SSD, DDR4 memory, USB 3.1 with Type-C connection, and HDMI 2.0.
Performance Gaming | For the Hardcore Gamers
The GIGABYTE Performance Gaming models focus on superior performance, fully supporting high-end programs, games, and Virtual Reality, paired with a subtle, stylish gaming design and orange accents. The 17.3" P57 and 15.6" P55 features up to GeForce GTX 1070 & 1060 graphics.
17.3" P57 | GeForce GTX 1070 Graphics | 30-Key Rollover Anti-Ghost Keyboard
The new 17" P57 is pulling no punches when it comes to performance, including the all-new, ultra-powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 and 1060 Graphics. With a fresh GPU, come fresh ID changes. Along with its subtle style, curved lines and orange accents, comes all-new additional air intake ventilation above the keyboard to improve thermal cooling. The backlit keyboard itself supports Anti-Ghost with 30-Key Rollover. The Full HD 1920x1080 IPS display provides vivid and immersive visuals, while a Swappable Bay is included for user preference of an optical drive, an additional HDD, or weight reduction.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand