StarTech.com has announced the release of a USB-C Dual Monitor Docking Station with Power Delivery (SKU: MST30C2DPPD), for availability in late August. This is one of the first USB-C Dual Monitor Docking Stations on the market to incorporate USB-C technology with power delivery.
First USB-C docking station utilizes speed, bandwidth and power delivery from USB-C technology.
The dock is a simple solution for turning a USB-C enabled laptop, such as the new MacBook Pro, Dell XPS or Chromebook Pixel, into a productive full-scale workstation. The dock supports full power delivery to the laptop and the devices connected to it, only the dock's power adapter is needed to power the laptop and devices, eliminating the need to have a power adapter for each device. With MST technology enabled, the laptop screen can be expanded to two DisplayPort monitors, creating a more productive workstation.
Business professionals, IT departments or any USB-C laptop user will find this docking station to be beneficial for multi-user workstations and hot desk environments. Users connect their USB-C laptops to additional peripherals and displays through a single cable, and this docking station provides additional ports for charging, network access and audio.
Additional features of the USB-C docking station are:
- 60w power delivery for charging laptops and powering other devices
- Single 4K DisplayPort or HDMI video output
- Dual 2K video support for HDMI and DisplayPort monitors
- MST technology offers support for a DisplayPort daisy chain, to two separate monitors
- Multiple USB 3.0 ports for connecting additional devices
- A fast-charge and sync port for quickly charging a phone or other mobile devices
- Gigabit Ethernet port to add a wired network
- Small, compact footprint
"The first USB-C docking station from StarTech.com demonstrates our commitment to providing laptop accessory products that utilize the latest technology to deliver a solution that simplifies the user's setup and maximizes performance close to a full workstation," said Carey Cline, Senior Product Manager, StarTech.com.
For more information on USB-C, please visit: http://www.startech.com/usb-c
To view a full selection of StarTech.com docking stations, please visit: https://www.startech.com/docking-stations
The USB-C docking station will be available at CDW, Amazon.com, Newegg.com, PC Connection, and Insight and will be distributed by Ingram Micro, SYNNEX, Tech Data, D&H and ASI.
StarTech.com is an ISO 9001:2000 registered manufacturer of hard-to find connectivity parts including A/V products, computer parts, cables and server management solutions. Founded in 1985, StarTech.com has locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, The United Kingdom, Europe, Japan and Australia, servicing a worldwide market
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- LG Launches Q8, mini version of the V20
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4