StarTech.com has announced the release of a USB-C Dual Monitor Docking Station with Power Delivery (SKU: MST30C2DPPD), for availability in late August. This is one of the first USB-C Dual Monitor Docking Stations on the market to incorporate USB-C technology with power delivery.
First USB-C docking station utilizes speed, bandwidth and power delivery from USB-C technology.
The dock is a simple solution for turning a USB-C enabled laptop, such as the new MacBook Pro, Dell XPS or Chromebook Pixel, into a productive full-scale workstation. The dock supports full power delivery to the laptop and the devices connected to it, only the dock's power adapter is needed to power the laptop and devices, eliminating the need to have a power adapter for each device. With MST technology enabled, the laptop screen can be expanded to two DisplayPort monitors, creating a more productive workstation.
Business professionals, IT departments or any USB-C laptop user will find this docking station to be beneficial for multi-user workstations and hot desk environments. Users connect their USB-C laptops to additional peripherals and displays through a single cable, and this docking station provides additional ports for charging, network access and audio.
Additional features of the USB-C docking station are:
- 60w power delivery for charging laptops and powering other devices
- Single 4K DisplayPort or HDMI video output
- Dual 2K video support for HDMI and DisplayPort monitors
- MST technology offers support for a DisplayPort daisy chain, to two separate monitors
- Multiple USB 3.0 ports for connecting additional devices
- A fast-charge and sync port for quickly charging a phone or other mobile devices
- Gigabit Ethernet port to add a wired network
- Small, compact footprint
"The first USB-C docking station from StarTech.com demonstrates our commitment to providing laptop accessory products that utilize the latest technology to deliver a solution that simplifies the user's setup and maximizes performance close to a full workstation," said Carey Cline, Senior Product Manager, StarTech.com.
For more information on USB-C, please visit: http://www.startech.com/usb-c
To view a full selection of StarTech.com docking stations, please visit: https://www.startech.com/docking-stations
The USB-C docking station will be available at CDW, Amazon.com, Newegg.com, PC Connection, and Insight and will be distributed by Ingram Micro, SYNNEX, Tech Data, D&H and ASI.
StarTech.com is an ISO 9001:2000 registered manufacturer of hard-to find connectivity parts including A/V products, computer parts, cables and server management solutions. Founded in 1985, StarTech.com has locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, The United Kingdom, Europe, Japan and Australia, servicing a worldwide market
Latest News Posts
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- Far Cry 5 box art shows villains, airplanes, and chaos
- Sony's Project FIELD mobile tech may release in 2017
- NASA shows Mars 2020 rover concept
- Microsoft Studios now named MS Studios Global Publishing
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017
- FSP unveils new Industrial and Gaming power solutions at COMPUTEX 2017
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter