For online gamers playing most popular titles such as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends or Overwatch SAPPHIRE Technology introduces the new inexpensive SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon RX 460 graphics card. Featuring the latest power-efficient Polaris chip and making no compromises in cooling, the new budget king of the Radeon rebellion is an affordable upgrade to latest graphics technology.
Designed to perform great in massively popular online titles, the SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon RX 460 promises minimum input lag and over 100 frames per second in Dota 2 or Rocket League in 1080p. Performance up to 30% better than R7 260X is the result of factory-overclocked 4th generation GCN core. The card features 896 stream processors with a boost clock up to 1250 MHz as well as 4 GB of GDDR5 video memory on 128-bit interface and clocked at 1750 MHz (7 Gbps effective speed).
SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon RX 460 efficiency is guaranteed by a powerful and silent Dual-X cooling. Two 90 mm dual-ball bearing fans that actively cool the card have 85% longer lifespan compared to fans with sleeve bearings. Fast heat dissipation is ensured by two 6 mm copper heat pipes that are nickel-plated for better aesthetics.
Making no compromises in premium SAPPHIRE NITRO cooling features, the RX 460 has the same fan servicing features as the higher-tier models. With Fan Check users can quickly asses the health of the fan via a TriXX 3.0 software (coming soon) and request a free, warranty-covered replacement without returning entire card. Thanks to the Quick Connect system, fans are easy to remove, clean, and replace - no need to disassemble the shroud or other parts of the card.
SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon RX 460 key features:
- Factory-overclocked to 1250 MHz
- Improved Dual-X cooling with two 90 mm fans
- Software-based Fan Health System for fan health monitoring
- SAPPHIRE Fan Service with Quick Connect for comfortable warranty-covered fan exchange
- LED PCB & fan backlight
- Latest outputs: HDMI 2.0b and DisplayPort 1.4
With NITRO CoolTech and Intelligent Fan Control III also built in, the SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon RX 460 turns of the fans completely if the temperature doesn't exceed 52 degrees under low load scenarios.
To highly acclaimed minimalistic all-black cooler shroud design of the NITRO+ Series, SAPPHIRE has added a stylish LED backlight behind the fan and NITRO PCB logo for even greater look.
For power users and improved durability the company included a 6-pin power connector for extra powering as well as high quality components: unique Black Diamond Chokes Mark 4, reducing the coil temperatures by another 15% over the previous version, and Black Long Life Capacitors.
The card includes a set of latest outputs: HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and DL-DVI-D. Polaris chip enables new generation of displays with HDR. It also features a hardware encoding/decoding for 4K recording using H.265 codec up to 60 FPS.
Launching alongside the NITRO Radeon RX 460, the SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 460 2GB packs a punch for players of popular online games such as League of Legends and Overwatch. The card has 896 stream processors with a boost clock up to 1210 MHz as well as 2 GB of GDDR5 video memory on 128-bit interface and clocked at 1750 MHz (7 Gbps effective speed). Packed with good value and a host of quality features, including the company's award winning Dual-X cooling with new 90mm dual ball bearing fans, and the latest in output configurations; the SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 460 2GB is the perfect MOBA gaming card under 75W.
The SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon RX 460 4GB and SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 460 2GB models are shipping now and will be available from selected SAPPHIRE e-tailers and retailers worldwide.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New Moto Racer 4 gameplay trailer revealed
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system