Maxiotek Corporation, a brand new fabless SSD Controller IC design house announces the release of MK8115, the first ever 3D-NAND- supported DRAM- less SSD controller solution for the growing SSD market that needs a superior performance at a great value.
The MK8115 enables customers to design their next generation solid state drives to achieve higher capacity, more competitive performance, higher reliability, and more cost- effective than the current market solutions. MK8115 is your ideal SSD controller option to step into the world of 3D-NAND era, NOW. 3D-NAND is a revolutionary technology versus the 2D-Planar NANDs. It allows for better endurance, reliability, and higher density which will continue to drive the NAND costs down even further.
MK8115's DRAM-less design provides customers more freedom in their PCB designs to fit more NANDs than a typical DRAM SSD as well as enables more creative SFF (Small Form Factor) designs. It's DRAM-less design effectively reduces the total BOM count which translates to lower cost. Maxiotek's proprietary controller architecture paired with its intelligent firmware features such as AgileECC, Virtual Parity Recovery, Data Condenser Engine, etc., pushes DRAM- less SSD performance to a new peak that rivals DRAM-class of SSDs in typical workloads.
MK8115 will be your best choice to expand or tap into the consumer, industrial, and/or enterprise SSD market, and now is the right time. SSD market adoption continues to grow year over year. Maxiotek's advanced technology, experienced team of engineers, wealth of storage industry know-how, and close relationship with our partners will continuously support the growth of the market.
For more information about Maxiotek and its MK8115, please visit http://www.maxiotek.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design