Maxiotek Corporation, a brand new fabless SSD Controller IC design house announces the release of MK8115, the first ever 3D-NAND- supported DRAM- less SSD controller solution for the growing SSD market that needs a superior performance at a great value.
The MK8115 enables customers to design their next generation solid state drives to achieve higher capacity, more competitive performance, higher reliability, and more cost- effective than the current market solutions. MK8115 is your ideal SSD controller option to step into the world of 3D-NAND era, NOW. 3D-NAND is a revolutionary technology versus the 2D-Planar NANDs. It allows for better endurance, reliability, and higher density which will continue to drive the NAND costs down even further.
MK8115's DRAM-less design provides customers more freedom in their PCB designs to fit more NANDs than a typical DRAM SSD as well as enables more creative SFF (Small Form Factor) designs. It's DRAM-less design effectively reduces the total BOM count which translates to lower cost. Maxiotek's proprietary controller architecture paired with its intelligent firmware features such as AgileECC, Virtual Parity Recovery, Data Condenser Engine, etc., pushes DRAM- less SSD performance to a new peak that rivals DRAM-class of SSDs in typical workloads.
MK8115 will be your best choice to expand or tap into the consumer, industrial, and/or enterprise SSD market, and now is the right time. SSD market adoption continues to grow year over year. Maxiotek's advanced technology, experienced team of engineers, wealth of storage industry know-how, and close relationship with our partners will continuously support the growth of the market.
For more information about Maxiotek and its MK8115, please visit http://www.maxiotek.com
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 replaces major subclasses and abilities
- Far Cry 5 isn't a Western, set in modern day Montana
- Apple could launch the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S this year
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning