ESL continues its partnership with Microsoft and Forza Motorsport to support and broadcast the Forza Racing Championship, the largest Forza racing competition in history. Season one of the competition encompasses both an Elite and Open series, for aspiring professionals and aspiring amateurs alike. Spanning one month, the Forza Racing Championship Elite Series seeks to crown the best Forza player in the world, and will award him/her the ultimate prize: a brand new 2017 Ford Focus RS.
In addition to potentially winning the all new top performance model Ford Focus RS, top players will also receive prizes from Xbox, Microsoft and Logitech, including: Xbox One S consoles, Xbox Elite controllers, Logitech wheels and more. Everyone who posts a time in the weekly Forza Racing Championship Elite Series Rivals qualifier will receive a special bonus 1973 Ford Escort 1600 in-game car.
This bonus car will feature a new Forza Racing Championship livery, which will change each week and will only be available to Forza Racing Championship contestants. Weekly competition kicks off on August 8 and will run through to September 4, 2016 with broadcasts available on Twitch. Registrations are currently open, with more information to be found on ESL Play.
The Forza Racing Championship Open Series also begins August 8 and will pit players against one another for Forza Motorsport 6 prizes, including codes for Forza Motorsport 6 DLC like the NASCAR Expansion, the Porsche Expansion, and the Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass. In addition, each week, all participants in the ForzaRC Open Series League will be sent a special bonus car - the 1971 Ford Falcon XY GTHO Phase III - with a custom ForzaRC Open Series livery that will be unique for each week of competition. Registration is open and can be found on the official ESL Play website.
Don't miss out on the largest esports competition in Forza Motorsport history! Weekly finals, as well as the overarching grand finals will be broadcast live from the ESL Studios in Cologne, Germany. For more information (including weekly scheduling), please visit http://www.forzamotorsport.net.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4