ESL continues its partnership with Microsoft and Forza Motorsport to support and broadcast the Forza Racing Championship, the largest Forza racing competition in history. Season one of the competition encompasses both an Elite and Open series, for aspiring professionals and aspiring amateurs alike. Spanning one month, the Forza Racing Championship Elite Series seeks to crown the best Forza player in the world, and will award him/her the ultimate prize: a brand new 2017 Ford Focus RS.
In addition to potentially winning the all new top performance model Ford Focus RS, top players will also receive prizes from Xbox, Microsoft and Logitech, including: Xbox One S consoles, Xbox Elite controllers, Logitech wheels and more. Everyone who posts a time in the weekly Forza Racing Championship Elite Series Rivals qualifier will receive a special bonus 1973 Ford Escort 1600 in-game car.
This bonus car will feature a new Forza Racing Championship livery, which will change each week and will only be available to Forza Racing Championship contestants. Weekly competition kicks off on August 8 and will run through to September 4, 2016 with broadcasts available on Twitch. Registrations are currently open, with more information to be found on ESL Play.
The Forza Racing Championship Open Series also begins August 8 and will pit players against one another for Forza Motorsport 6 prizes, including codes for Forza Motorsport 6 DLC like the NASCAR Expansion, the Porsche Expansion, and the Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass. In addition, each week, all participants in the ForzaRC Open Series League will be sent a special bonus car - the 1971 Ford Falcon XY GTHO Phase III - with a custom ForzaRC Open Series livery that will be unique for each week of competition. Registration is open and can be found on the official ESL Play website.
Don't miss out on the largest esports competition in Forza Motorsport history! Weekly finals, as well as the overarching grand finals will be broadcast live from the ESL Studios in Cologne, Germany. For more information (including weekly scheduling), please visit http://www.forzamotorsport.net.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 9 to come in two OLED models - 5.28 and 6.46-inch
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017